Twenty: Fill in the Blanks

Twenty

"Suck it,"

Isa burst into laughter, shaking her head as she leaned away from Adrian, "What? No!"

"Do it or I'll have Nicole suck yours," Adrian demanded seriously.

"I'm not sucking your nipple!" Isa screeched, laughing almost hysterically.

"You pinched it, Isa, now you have to sooth it!" Adrian argued, making Isa laugh even harder, "Fine, I'll lick it." She giggled, sticking her tongue out, and tentatively pressing it to Adrian's pink nipple before pulling away.

Isa had jumped on him after sensing that his sour attitude was reappearing after Leo and Nicole's presence was to be announced, and had started tickling Adrian as hard as she could which resulted in the two wrestling. Of course, forgeting, one that he was a vampire and stronger than she would ever even imagine being, and two how sensitive the man's nipples were, when she was losing, in a dying attempt, Isa had twisted one like she did her brother's when they used to fight. Isa's profuse apologies led to her asking what she could do to make it better, and Adrian's response was at first to suck it, but he settled with a lick.

Isa was really enjoying his nice attitudes. She knew even in little doses, she could see herself easily becoming addicted to these benevolent swings that came few with far between.

That was bad.

Terrible even.

Satisfied, Adrian leaned back into his couch with an arrogant smirk on his lips as he stared at Isa, "I'll always get my way, remember that." He murmured victoriously.

"No you won't," Isa rolled her eyes, standing up as she saw Isaac's car winding down Adrian's long driveway.

Deciding to skip out on shoes, Isa stepped out onto the front porch, and made her way to her brother's car where her best friend was already climbing out. Adrian was following behind her.

"Well looky who's back together," Del crowed, pressing her lips to Isa's forehead before pushing her out the way so she could finally meet Adrian, "Adrian, I have heard so many terrible things about you!" She smiled, pulling the large man to the side, making Isa groan as she pulled the man into her arms.

Isaac wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pressing a brotherly kiss to her forehead, "I tried to get her to stay at home, but once she heard I was taking Chris over here, I couldn't keep her away."

Isa only sighed, "Completely understandable," She shrugged, knowing how adamant her best friend could be, "It's just Del being Del."

Apparently Delaney hadn't questioned Adrian for as long as Isa surmised she would, because when she looked over, Del was smirking in content, and Adrian was pulling the brown and blue car seat with her nephew in it out of their car, a very prominent frown on his handsome face. Isa frowned at her best friend, but Del only shrugged with a grin, "Don't worry about it," before thanking the two, "Thank you guys, we really appreciate it!" Del sighed, hugging Isa tightly, "Call if you need anything, though I'm sure you won't."

"Of course. Have fun." Isa smiled as she watched the two new parents kiss their son goodbye before getting in the car and pulling off.

Isa followed Adrian inside, where he had taken the baby to the living room, and out of his car seat, holding the infant so he was standing on his tiny legs on top of Adrian's muscular thighs, "Hey there, buddy," He murmured, cradling him in the crook of his left arm, running his hand over his soft cheek, "You're getting big on me,"

Isa could only stand inside the closed doorway, watching in awe as Adrian handled her nephew with such ease, like he knew what he was doing. He was practically a professional and he looked so at home with the baby in his arms, handling him with the absence of difficulty that only came with one who was familiarized with infants. There was no nervousness, no fear that he would drop the baby-none of that, only a comforting air of confidence.