❅𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16❅

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓘 𝓭𝓸, 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Author's POV
The day soon ended with Y/n's friends leaving her house. FateBot, on the other hand, was puzzled about Yaya's explanation about what happened to Y/n.

The thought of Theodore tried to interfere with her life angers her. She knows he's probably wanting to just look after his little sis, but he's going overboard. Fatebot took a little peek at the sleeping female.

With every second pass, every memory that happened to her and Y/n overflows in her mind. Y/n did suffer a lot ever since she was a kid, and she couldn't do anything about it except being there for her, to comfort her whenever she needs a shoulder to lean on. "She had to suffer all of this just because of me" Fatebot muttered, all this time she's been blaming herself for Y/n's suffering.

If it weren't for her Y/n would've had a happy life. But no one can change that now it's already written in their fates.

...

Beyond every corner, is a hidden trap ready to lure in their prey. "Are we ready to attack next week?" The violet Alien asked his comrade who was busy pressing buttons on their huge computer. "Yes, and after we succeed, kill those 'three' brats" the green one declared. "Are you sure we won't need this other one Voka?" The violet asked pointing at a huge glass tube that contains a female human. And it looks like she was in a deep sleep.

"That one? Kill her, we already have her facial structures. It's not like anyone's going to find out" the alien named Voka said as peered over his shoulder.

"I guess so, it's been 'months' too ever since we kidnapped her" "can you shut up Liho, I'm trying to contact someone" he shushed his partner. Liho shrugged and left to get some food for himself.

Next day

Y/n's POV
After a full day of rest, my body already felt great. I think I can go to school now, I got on my feet and stretched my arms with a yawn. Once I stepped out of my bedroom I can already smell the aroma of my breakfast, FateBot's probably cooking.

I slowly crept behind her and "BOO!" "Wow, I'm so scared" she sarcastically rolled her eyes at me. "Oh come on, if you would act scared you should've put more character in it!" She turned around and face me. "Why are you awake so early" she asked ignoring what I said earlier.

"I'm going to school duh, isn't it obvious?" I lazily made my way to the dining chair. "Are you sure? You might collapse" FateBot worriedly asked. "I'm definitely sure" I reassured.

FateBot playfully rolled her robotic eyes and continued cooking. "Are you done yet?" I asked my stomach grumbling, asking for me to stuff it with food. "Nope, this may take a while. Why don't you take a shower first, you stink" she suggested, I pouted and slowly made my way towards The bathroom.

After having a hot steamy shower, I continued my morning routines and later on found my self in front of my door. "Ready to go?" I smiled at Fatebot, "sure? But wait a minute, we need to for someone" she grabbed my hand and descended downstairs. Once we were in front of the gate I saw a boy in a dino cap, probably waiting for someone.