The One , With Mr. Weirdo 💙

She Entered in her classroom and took her seat... she was reading them her book when she felt someone take up the seat besides her . she looked up to see Ronny doing something in his phone.

She was about to talk to him when professor entered in the class . everyone stood up.

The Lecture was goin on . Ayesha was attentively listening to the professor while a pair of eyes were just listening to her eyes , her face , her movements. The way she tucked her hairs strands , that confused face on lecture, Ronny was noticing it all while she did not even noticed him...

 The way she tucked her hairs strands , that confused face on lecture, Ronny was noticing it all while she did not even noticed him

Soon the bell rang and the professor left.

Ronny also stood up to go but Ayesha stopped him ,

Ayesha : Ronny...

he turned and raised his brow at her...

Ronny : What ?

Ayesha ( confused ) : Are you ... upset with me ?

Ronny : why would I be ?

Ayesha : no , I just felt ...

Ronny ( Smirking ) : oh come on ... don't give yourself this much attention...

He winked at her and left a confused Ayesha standing there.

Ayesha : ( mumbled ) such a weirdo !! ( Chuckled ) Mr. Weirdo !!

she dropped her thoughts and picked up her books moving towards cafeteria.

she was eating her lunch with Rohan And Shanaya...Ronny was also with them because Rohan was the only one he knew.

Ayesha was stealing glances of Ronny , trying to figure out why was he behaving so wierd with her...

Ronny ( Ordered ) : One cold coffee with vanilla icecream...

Ayesha widened her eyes at his order...

Rohan : woah ! bro , order this one for ayeshu also... it's her favorite.

Ronny looked at Ayesha , who was pretending as if she didn't listen.

Ronny : I guess , She can order for herself.

Waiter left , Ayesha looked at Ronny.

Rohan : That was rude Ronny.

Ronny : ( casually ) How ?

Rohan : ( narrowed his eyes ) nothing can happen to you , Ayeshu ... Should I order for you ?

Ayesha signed " no " , Ronny's Order Arrived.

He looked at the coffee and stood up.

Rohan : hey , what happened now ? at least have your coffee ?

Ronny : I've Some Work...

He left , Rohan passed the coffee to Ayesha .

Rohan : he toh went , you have it... it's you favorite after all .

Ayesha : it's his , and I'm fine Rohan...

Shanaya : come on Ayeshu , he went na... you have it ! it's your favorite yrr...

Ayesha slightly nodds and held the straw drinking the coffee... Unknown to all of them ,

Ronny was seeing her hiding behind the door , he smiled seeing her having his coffee... He turned and collided with Roy...

Roy : ( angrily ) What the !! can't you see ?

Ronny : hey , slow down your voice ... you were not seeing while walking !!

Roy : oh really !!  do you even know whom you're arguing with ?

Ronny slightly giggled and smirked seeing him...

Ronny : do you know ? you're talking with who ? huhh !! I don't have much time to waste on you guys !!

Ronny was going but Roy stopped him ,

Roy : ( angrily ) just bow down and say sorry !!

Ronny : ( smirking ) Ronny Kapoor , never bow down in front of anyone...

Roy backed off listening his name ,
Ayesha, Rohan And Shanaya saw this. Ronny turned and saw Ayesha standing there , he looked at her and left from there.

Later ,

Ayesha was sitting in library , she remembered her moments with Ronny ... his weird behavior with her...

She picked up a lot of books , at the same time and was carrying them to arrange...

Ronny : ( softly ) Hey , wait !

Ayesha stopped. She kinda felt the voice was Ronny's but wasn't sure.

Ayesha : why ?

Ronny went down in front of her and tied her opened shoe laces. She looked at him shockingly.

"Ronny : ( ( Smirking ) Ronny Kapoor , never bow down in front of anyone "

He took some books from her hand and turned to place them.

Ayesha : Ronny !!

Ronny : Now what ?

Ayesha : ( smiling ) Thank you !

Ronny : ( Smirking ) Do you know why  I helped you ?

Ayesha : ( confusingly ) Why ?

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Done For Today 🙌

Please vote and comment
if you liked it

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY ME twee_Shra ®

( just changed my username )

8 votes for next part are required 💙

Signing Off
- Pia 😉

~ tags ~
__cocolate__ dilatory_peachyylush SamanthaXavier25 sravanthi_ dreambigger125 starsnbeaches SushRiti_Forever SUSHXKRITZ zainabil_n duaayein kairamagical -sparklewriting -YEEHAWDICAPRIO AnushaR18 Ayushi_shraddha dilatory_ i_am_arpita netflizsquad06 crystalicstar OldKid_pens