Desire

You were a complete mess, stumbling over yourself and Satori shot you a look of pure amusement.

"So what happened?" Satori teased playfully, "Did you leave miracle boy back there?"

"N-Nothing happened," You stated, evidently flustered.

"Mmhm," Satori teased, and you raced for your room, stepping into the bathroom as you quickly changed into a pair of black shorts, and a white t-shirt. With an exhausted sigh, you decided it would be best to get ready for the day. As you walked out of the bathroom, Wakatoshi was also in the room. His shirt was off and he was currently rummaging through his stuff, probably trying to find a suitable shirt for volleyball. The sight only forced a blush onto your face as you found yourself staring at the taller male.

"W-What are you doing?!" You hissed, trying to pry your gaze away, but to no avail.

"What do you mean?" Wakatoshi questioned.

"Put on a shirt," You mumbled, and he only nodded, before quickly grabbing a shirt and following you outside of your room. You met with the rest of the team in the lounging room, Satori clearly itching to tease you.

"Good morning everyone," Your coach's voice called out, and the whole team turned around to face him, "We'll begin with breakfast. Then the training camp will commence."

The team nodded in agreement, as e/c eyes met with olive colored ones. The simple glance at the taller male forced the memories of the morning into your head as you walked ahead, right behind the coach in hopes that Satori wouldn't approach you. Thankfully, he didn't as you all finally reached the cafeteria. You quickly filled your plate with food before taking a seat, Wakatoshi taking the one next to you as Satori took the one opposite to you. Satori peered at you with a look of delight, his brow raising from his curiosity.

"So," He trailed with a smirk, "Wakatoshi what were you and (Name) doing?"

"We were-"

You clamped your hand against his mouth with a bright, flushed face, your breathing heavy as you stared daggers at the smirking red head.

"Hmm, do you want to answer (Name)?"

"We weren't doing anything...," You huffed, taking a deep breath before you repeated yourself, "We weren't doing anything."

"That didn't look like 'anything'" Satori teased playfully. Wakatoshi remained silent as he ate with a blank expression plastered on his face.

"Just leave it...," You droned, the edges of Satori's lips pulling into a bright smirk.

"Why would I leave it? Is there something you aren't telling me?" Satori interrogated nosily.

"Come on everyone, it's time to go," Your coach ushered.

"Are you ready Wakatoshi?" You looked over at the captain with an alluring smile.

He nodded in response as you walked next to him, your hands lightly brushing against one another. Satori seemed to notice, and the sight brought a smile onto his face.

~

Your eyes remained fixated on the olive haired male, as he harshly spiked the ball towards the floor, the college students' eyes widening at the sight. You lazily sat there, clip board in hand to jot down notes (not that you even knew why) as you watched the game before you. The referee blew his whistle, signifying the end of the game as the team rushed towards you, as you handed each of them a water bottle. It was around 7 pm, surprisingly ending early as everyone in the gym dispersed.

"Hmm Wakatoshi that spike was more impressive then usual," Satori grinned playfully, only to have the taller male glance at him, "Is it maybe because a certain someone is watching?"

You were surprised to see that Satori still had the energy to make his playful, yet belittling comments. It was the end of day 1, and it was tiring for everyone on the team. You often found yourself running back and forth between buildings to run errands for your coach while the team was playing, and you were nothing short than exhausted.

Wakatoshi didn't respond, as he only drank the water in his hand, a loud chuckle escaping from Satori's lips at the action.

"Good work. Consider yourselves lucky we didn't lose a game today," Your coach warned.

The team visibly froze before they were all dismissed, you trailed next to Wakatoshi and your eyes narrowed on his face.

"Are you even tired Wakatoshi?" You asked with a small laugh. He shook his head in response before Satori trotted towards you.

"Wakatoshi, (Name)'s tired," Satori chimed in, "You should carry him."

"Carry him?"

"Wait I never said I was-" You were interrupted by Wakatoshi turning around, and crouching down. Satori looked at you, and gently kicked your leg so you stumbled forwards and you slowly placed yourself on Wakatoshi's back, your legs dangling at the sides as he stood up. You pressed yourself against his back with a bright flush as he dug his fingertips into your skin with a tight grip. He didn't speak as Satori was trying to contain his laughter at your flushed form. You could see Satori sneaking his phone out before you finally gave in, as you rested your head against him, nuzzling your face into his back as your arms feebly laid over his shoulders. After what felt like a short walk, Wakatoshi unlocked your hotel room, and walked in, slowly setting you down on the bed as he glanced at your form.

"Wakatoshi, you can go shower first," You smiled up at him, "Thanks for carrying me by the way."

He nodded, before grabbing a fresh pair of clothes, before he walked into the bathroom, leaving you alone on the bed as you slumped into the sheets.

~

"Hello~" Satori, once again barged into your room. You had just finished your shower, and you were in the middle of a conversation with Wakatoshi before the loud red head stormed in. He took a seat on your side of the bed, practically shoving you next to Wakatoshi. With a small grumble, you shifted so your leg was lightly brushing against Wakatoshi's as you pressed down a small wrinkle in your Shiratorizawa sweater.

"Hi," You smiled.

"Hello."

"You know you guys would make a really cute couple," Satori pointed out with a grin.

Not this again... You thought to yourself.

"Okay?" You questioned, trying to hide the bright blush that had formed on your face.

"That was all I came here to say," Satori shrugged, before standing up and walking out of the room, closing the door behind him as he left you and Wakatoshi sitting there, both equally puzzled at the purpose of the red head's intrusion.

"Well," You laughed cheerfully, looking over at Wakatoshi who turned to face you. You were both silently staring at each other, Wakatoshi's olive colored eyes piercing holes into your head, "Remember this morning?"

"Yeah," He stated, before your cheeks slightly puffed out. His heart tightened at the sight, and the feeling from before surfaced, as his eyes narrowed in on your features.

Mustering up the courage, you wanted to do something. You were growing tired of letting your feelings for the olive colored hair male remain a secret, as you slowly moved closer, your faces only a few centimetres away as a shaky breath escaped your lips. Eye contact remained, and Wakatoshi felt although soon, he would lose himself in those mesmerizing e/c eyes. He was conflicted with these new emotions he was feeling as he glared into your pleading, beady eyes. The desire he felt whenever he thought of you was clouding his thinking, but he was certain of one thing- he wanted to kiss you.