Chapter One

Katy's POV

My life is everything but perfect.

The name 'Katy Rose' apparently brings a bad vibe to my pack therefore I feel the wrath.

I have nothing to live for really. Everyone - and I mean everyone - hates me.

I have no one and nothing.

My parents, they're a joke. You know how parents are suppose to love you and protect you? Well mine do the complete opposite. They abuse me both physically and mentally, they have never loved me. They both hate my guts. Hell, they love and care for my second cousin Leah Thomas more than me.

Werewolves are supposed to love hard, whether it's your mate or your parents, all our emotions and senses are heightened. I haven't shifted yet. I'm suppose to shift with the help of my mate. Today being my birthday, I am supposed to find my mate. Your mate is suppose to accept you for who you are, your mate is suppose to be your other half - the one who protects you and cares for you even if no one else does. 

Instead my mate, Alex Stone, who is going to be the future of Alpha of the Blue Moon pack, rejected me in front of everyone. "You honestly believe that you are good enough to be my mate and this packs luna. You must be more delusional than I thought. You couldn't run a pack even if your life depended on it. With that being said, I Alex Stone future Alpha of the Blue Moon Pack reject you Katy Rose as my mate and as the future Luna of the Blue Moon Pack."

At the end of his little speech, the people whom were watching gathered around me, they laughed, kicked and punched me until their cold hearts were content.

Every pack member hates me. Some don't have the decency to know my name, yet that does not stop them from acting like sheep and continuing to hate me for Luna knows why.

Once I got rejected sure my heart was broken and sure I wanted to cry until there was nothing left in me.

Instead I stood up from the circle once those cold hearted asswipes were done. I slowly and painfully made my way to my room - which was a basement with a mattress and a sheet.

I laid down on the cold cement floor and I looked at my reflection in the broken, faded mirror that was in a corner of the basement. I stared at myself for what seemed like forever, wiped my tears, and held my head as high as I possibly could.

I got out a tiny bag and stuffed my belongings in it, which consisted of 4 pairs of clothes, my $100 bill and my disposable phone. I wrote a quick note before I climbed out of the window, it read;

You happy bastards? I'm officially out of your fucking life. Remember one thing - I will be back. And when I'm back, you will be sorry. Mark my words.

Kisses - Katy Rose

I was proud of my letter, and I will be back to make their lives a living hell, just like they made mine.

I jumped out of the small window and started running for my life.

After running for what felt like ages - I sniffed the air and realised that I was in another packs territory.

At that very moment, I felt a pain. I put my bag down and I knew exactly what was going to happen, I was going to have my very first shift. The pain was unbearable. I heard my bones cracking and transforming into that of a wolves.

The whole time I was thinking how it would feel if Alex was helping me. You see when one meets their mate, the male mate is meant to help the female wolf with the shift, this is to minimise the pain of a first shift.

Obviously that isn't the case for me. The shift was long and painful but once it was done, I walked in my wolf form to find a lake or river so that I could see what colour wolf I was.

I eventually came across a beautiful lake surrounded by white and pinks flowers, the water bluer than my vibrant blue eyes.

I looked at my reflection and my wolf was beautiful and rare. I was a white wolf with black paws, I had traces of brown on my ears and I had beautiful crystal blue eyes with hints of purple in them.

"Well hello Katy, about time you let me out." Alyssa pronounced.

I chuckled in my head at her childishness.

I shifted back into my human form and looked down to see a fully clothed body. When humans shift into their wolves, their clothes get ripped, so why was I still fully dressed?

Regardless, In this very moment I make a promise to myself.

"I will be back. With a new life. I will make everyone regret everything they put me through. I will come back strong not weak." I said out loud.

I did kind of regret saying it out loud because then I heard twigs break. Talk about embarrassing.

I turned around and saw 3 handsome male wolves. The first one had brown messy hair with emerald eyes. The one standing next to the one with brown hair had blonde hair with brown roots. He also had deep blue eyes and was sexy as. There was one more guy with dark brown hair and brown eyes. They were all so ridiculously hot.

"What are you doing here rouge?" Said the one with messy brown hair in a calm tone.

"Sorry I didn't mean to cause trouble, I'm just passing through, I have no intention of causing any trouble." I said in an upset tone.

I felt a tear coming out of my eyes. I quickly wiped it off.

"Why are you crying?" The one with with deep blue eyes said.

"I was rejected." I said in a flat tone.

"I'm Jordan, the alpha. We will escort you back to the pack house and get your wounds cleaned up." Said the one with brown messy hair and emerald eyes.

"I'm Zach," Said the one with deep blue eyes.

"I'm Hayden," And lastly said the one with the brown eyes.

"And I'm Katy Rose." I spoke confidently. I'm sorry where did that confidence come from?

______________

Well that's the first chapter, thoughts on the book so far is there anything I can work on?

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential