19

Y/n couldn't sleep. Everytime she would try to close her eyes that heart wreching scream would echo in her head.

By the time she was able to sleep it was an hour before Dream and her had to continue thier journey.

Dream was up soon after y/n fell asleep. He contemplated waking up the sleep deprived gaurdian but decided not to.

Instead he made food so they could eat.
Y/n twitched in her sleep. Dream was visibly worried for her well being.

"Maybe I should wake her up now..." He spoke out loud.

The twitching soon turned to tossing and turning.

"Y/N!" Dream yelled.

"Who is it?" Y/n whispered.

Dream groaned and continued trying to wake y/n up.

-
Y/n felt horrible. She looked around to see darkness.

"Nice another weird dream." She huffed.

She walked around to see a light source. Y/n closed her eyes briefly before opening them shortly.

"Hiya." A soft voice spoke. Y/n was a bit unsettled ias it reminded her of my own.

"Who-" y/n tried to speak before getting cut off.

"Its best to go east. You'll be able to save him if you go there. You'll find help." They spoke.

Their words danced in y/n head. It was familiar.

"I look forward to meeting you Y/n L/n gaurdian of Nothing."

Those were the last words spoken before the same shouts from earlier reappeared.

"SOME ONE HELP ME!" Repeated over and over again.   Each time it was shouted it was clearer.

"Who are you?"

The shouting continued.
Y/n ran as fast as she could. It felt like it was the only thing she could donat the moment.

Darkness returned. She let out a scream.

Y/n sat up to dream holding her. Which caused her to hit her head.

"Ow." Dream yelped.

"Sorry." Y/n spilled out. "I had a dream."

"It seemed more like a nightmare Y/n." Dream spoke. " you were tossing and turning. I was getting worried."

"Oh sh- . I'm so sorry Dream. " Y/n apologized.

"It's fine. Your dreams really are aomething aren't they?" Dream tried to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah." Y/n smiled. "There was this one thing though."

Dream cocked his head.

"They mentioned something about going east."  She explained.

"Who is they?" Dream asked.

"I honestly don't know. But they knew my name and that was kinda creepy." Y/n shivered.

"We should go east then." Dream thought. "You never know maybe it could be them."

"Right." Y/n paused " we should probably leave then."

"Right after you eat the eggs I made." Dream said shoving the scrambled eggs in y/n's face.

"Okay!" Y/n laughed.

They were on time. The camp was cleared and they continued eastward.

The sky grew darker. "The tree..." Yyn whispered.

A wistful aura washed over Dream.
He never got over the apple incident.

"Don't worry. We'll get through this." Y/n tried to comfort.

Their steps turned heavier as they continued. Toward the once forest where y/n once lived.

Destruction was all over the place.
It was midday though one wouldn't be able to tell. The sky was still dark as it was over 500 years ago.

Y/n let out a sigh.

Dream took this as a sign to stop walking.

"What's going on." Dream asked.

"Not much just felt like it was time to rest. Weve been walking for miles dream."

"Right... How about we settle down early?"  Dream suggested.

Y/n hesitated but agreed.

The fire crackled. Dream sat down.

It was peaceful in a way. The wind brushed passed them. A sound a twig snapping was heard.

The two gaurdian turned thier heads around to see someone.

"I see you made it." The soft voice spoke.

Y/n's squinted her eyes. Dream was shocked to say the least.

"Oh. Sorry i didn't mean to startle you two. Even though i did tell you to come here." The figure neared. "Let me introduce myself.  I am Omnia."

"They look a lot like you Y/n." Dream spoke.

Y/n stood up. "I'm Nil. Its nice to meet you"

"There's no need to use your proper name Y/n. I know who you are and you know who i am" Omnia spoke.

"We are in a way one in the same" she winked.

Dream stood in silence watching the whole ordeal. "So you are-"

"Something or everything. Whatever you like." Omnia explained. "I'm guessing you came to find me right?."

"Yup." Dream responded. "Um. I'm Dream."

"Nice to meet you!" She said cheerfully.

Dream still couldn't fathom how similar and different Y/n and Omnia looked. He tried not to think much of it.

An awkward silence occured between the three.

"So how was it?" Y/n tried to think of a conversation topic. "The last centuries I mean."

"Oh yknow. Sensing imbalance and your predecessor telling your to make that flower you were protecting apart of you. Along with hiding out in a world in which you were looking for the oposite of your existence for more than 5 centuries." Omnia casually said.

"Oh." Y/n responded.

"Yup." Omnia quickly replied. "And you"

"It's a long story." Y/n tried to explain.

"We have time." Omnia said.

Y/n explained her life story to Omnia as Dream listened in. When she finished everything was silent.

"... Y/n are you okay?" Dream and Omnia asked.

"Honestly I'm not sure." Y/n admitted.

Omnia stood up and wved her hand asking them to follow her. They walked into a familiar clearing.

"Wait. This is my old place. I thought it was destroyed..." Y/n pointed out.

"I fixed it with magic." Omnia stressed. "Cause you know we can do that."

"Right." Y/n face palmed.

"Now stand over there. " Omnia commanded.

"Wait why?" Y/n faced her opposite

"You'll find out." Omnia reassured.

Y/n did as she was told and felt a weird sensation. It seemed to last for a few seconds but it a lasting affect.

"Its almost time but you're not ready." Omnia spoke. "You haven't reached your full potential. Then again I had time and you were in crystal for centuries "

"Wait im confused." Y/n said.

"You can't use Void can you?" Her opposite questioned.