Chapter 21 : JEALOUSY FEVER 🔥

I'm genuinely very sorry for not updating regularly. I was busy in completing my first work.

But yesterday I updated it's last part and now my first work is completed so I can focus on this book.

I promise I'll try to update regularly like before.

Please guys visit Her Blue Eyes also I'm sure you'll definitely like that story. Please show some love there too.

And don't forget to vote and comment.

Now enjoy...

_______________________________________

Published On : 3/8/2020

I returned to my room after escorting Fiona to her room. Adhira was already laying on bed, closing her eyes, pretending to asleep but I know she is awake. I smiled at her and after changing I took my laptop and climbed on bed. I switched on the light and she immediately opened her eyes. See told you...

" Mr. Shergill switch off the lights I want to sleep ", Adhira said in all tired voice.

" And I want to work ", I spoke without looking at her, continuing my work.

" Mr. Shergill you can work in your study. Let me sleep ", she seat up on bed.

" I want to work here, and I'm not going anywhere ", I said stubbornly. Yeah I like to annoy you Adhira, why should I miss any apportunity.

" Why are you so annoying ? ", she get angry and her voice is increased now.

" Because you get annoyed soon ", I exclaimed giving her big smile.

" Uggh what the heck ", she said and took a deep breath maybe to calm down. Then she continued but this time very politely.

" Please Mr. Shergill I have to go to college early tomorrow. Prelims are starting. And I want rest ",

" Who stopped you, go and sleep ",

" So you are not going to listen ", she asked unbelievably.

" Na ",

" Ok fine, do whatever you want I don't care ", she pull on the comforter to head.

" We will see tomorrow. You do care or not ",

***
Author's POV

In the morning Veer wake up early and went to jogging. Adhira was asleep when Veer left. After sometime she wake up. After bath Adhira went to kitchen to make breakfast. Veer handed some duties to Adhira, cooking food for everybody is one of them.

Veer come back from jogging and directly went to his room. He was sweating, he removed his shirt and through it in washing bin. After preparing breakfast Adhira come back to room to get ready for College. She opened a door but her foot get rooted at place. Veer was standing under fan in half naked glory. His back was facing her. He felt someone gaze and turned around. Adhira was looking at him with wide eyes. Her lips were parted and her face was flushed. Her forehead has sweat beads, some strands of her hair was fanning on her face through the messy bun. He took step toward her. She was still at her place. She gulped down audibly and licked her dried lips seeing his perfectly build body. He is just definition of perfection.

Her gaze move down from his coller bone, then to his hard chest , then the perfect abs, his neval and lastly his V line. She felt hot seeing him. A shiver ran through her body.

 A shiver ran through her body