BOSS BATTLE ROUND 1: MOM +

Enter Player Name: Riley

Noah greeted me with a kiss when I met him in front of his car. 

It always caught me off guard when he did that. I was apprehensive about PDA, since I was still unsure that I wanted to let my brothers know of what was happening between Noah and me. But, after the baseball game, Noah became more and more daring. He would grab my hand here and there. Sneak a kiss or a spank when no one was looking. The thing was... as the days went on, it was getting harder and harder to resist.

"Are you ready to finish setting up those computers," I asked once he pulled away. I was sad that I couldn't help him last time. So I told him that if there was still anything left to do on Monday, I would help after work.

"Yeah, I finished most of them, so it shouldn't take too long. I'm excited to show you the office, though." He smiled, opening the passenger door for me to his slick black car.

"I'll have to see if your computer building skills are up to my standards." I winked as I sat down on the passenger's seat.

It was a quick drive over to midtown. Noah must have a flower up his behind to have been able to snatch up such a prime location for his first business office. I remember looking at the prices once for my job and it made me question my existence. 

The building was crafted from an old thick white stone characteristic of the olden days, back when cars did not roam the streets. While the outside looked like it belonged in a black and white picture the inside was a sight of the future. Everything like it would fit better in a high-rise building made of transparent glass.

Noah's hand tightened around me as he guided me to the elevator. Once in a while, placing a kiss on my cheek as we waited to arrive on the 23rd floor. 

I was surprised by the sight that greeted me. I expected something a bit grander. The room remained mostly undecorated; only the bare essentials seemed to have been placed inside. Four desks barely filled one-third of the main space, three of which had a computer sitting on it. At the far right, was a single individual office, which had its own desk. It looked far more pristine than the others, yet still quite simple. Other than the occasional whiteboard, much was still missing to make space feel like an office.

"So, what do you think?" Noah's excitement resonated through his voice. He walked to the center of the room and held his hands up, like a salesman. He said, "I know it's not much yet, but I have high hopes for this space. Money has been a little tight, but I'm thinking that once some start pouring in, there can be four more desks on that side. A nice little gaming area at that end where everyone can socialize."

He tapped his finger on his head. "Oh, that's right!" He rushed over, grabbed my hand, and dragged me to the lone office at the left of the room. "This is my office. I want to leave the back wall empty. It will be the place where I hang the different gaming titles we develop."

I tried to place myself in his shoe, and, suddenly, the atmosphere felt different. I stared at the barren white space and it splattered with colors. All the possibilities that these empty walls could offer, I saw it all in his eyes. 

"I think it's amazing." I kissed the bottom of his chin and my heart fluttered when his dimples appeared. I continued, "I can't wait to see it transform into the office of your dreams."

His smile instantly widened. "Riley, I can't thank you enough for your help." He grabbed hold of my hands, and said, "This office means so much to me. But with you, it will be the experience of a lifetime."

His lips inched closer. I bit mine in anticipation, remembering the slow and sensual motion of his tongue. His hand snaked into my hair, making it harder to process his words. His proclamation seemed to hold far more meaning than meets the surface. But I was far too busy pleading silently that he would pull my hair back and ravish my neck.