14

Nandhini was sleeping now. Arnav,kushi and manik was with her. Doctor ready to start his treatment. He patted her slowly to make her conscience speak.

Doctor : girl , whats your name ?

Nandhini : nandhini .
Doctor : where is your parents ?

Nandhini : i dont know..im an orphan !

Doctor : you have a boyfriend?

Nandini :hmm..his name is manik malhotra.

Doctor : what happened to him?

Nandhini: nothing ..we had broken up .. (manik looked at her with the tears)

Doctor : can you say why?

Nandhini : i was manipulated by his mom and accused him a murder . I know that he is not but i was confused and made a biggest mistake.

Doctor : when did you guys break up?

Nandhini : feb 14 .(doctor looked at the arnav and manik)

Doctor : what happened next? (nandhini struggled to say ) please calm, tell me what happened next ?

Nandhini : i left the manik house and crying infront of his house and i headed to the college .i didnt want to go home. I went to the place where we had our first kiss . Then , ......( nadhini smiled her sleep)

Doctor : tell me , then what happened ?

Nandhini : then.......

Flash back:

Nandhini pov :

In the garden , i sat beside the tree and crying . I cant live without manik . I wanted to be alone . I didnt call the navya too . I sat and hugged by legs and kneeled my head on knees and crying . Then i realised a touch of someone in my shoulder . I quickly took my head and see who . I was shocked and stunned by seeing that girl.

She wore a white gown . She had a excitement in her eyes while watching me. She was smiling at me and she sat beside me. I reached to touch her if shes real . Yes ..she's real.

Nandhini : Are you my conscience? Like we see in the tv serial..are you real? ( she laughed at me and bend to smell me.)

That girl : are you drunk ? Or stupid ?? Who believe that conscience are exist? ( she wiped the tears in my cheeks )

Nandhini : who are you ?

She : I'm tina .. And you ??

Nandhini : nandhini .

Tina : so why are you crying ? Did your valentine cheat you ? ( nandhini looked at her whether to share with her or not)

Tina : you can share with me ..I wont tell to anyone .. Infact i followed you after watching you crying .

Nandhini : i had broken up with manik . I betrayed his trust . I betrayed him by accusing him a murder . So he broke up with me .

Tina : very sad yaar... So you try to explain him nah ?

Nandhini : he is hurt . That why he never listened to me . He is hurt because i didnt stand by him . He is hurt because i didnt trust him. But we know we cant live without each other . He and i are incomplete without each other. ( i started to cry and she hugged me)

She pat my back and let me cry in her arms . In few minutes , i was this close to her . After 5 mins,i stopped crying . And i released her arms. She smiled at me.

Tina : feel better?

Nandhini : hmm...tell me about you !

Tina : i have a family who loves me infinity . I dont have a boyfriend. My mom is very innocent and she loves me more than anything. And dad...i dont know anything about him.

Nandhini : why?? Didnt you ask your mom ?

Tina : i asked ... But she said that he hate me the most . I dont know why? But i wanted to see him only once .

Nandhini : Do you want to cry?

Tina : No.. I dont want to spoil my makeup . What if someone proposed me later ? So i want to look beautiful. ( she winked at me and i laughed)

Tina and i were sharing the things . In a few minutes, i felt connected to you. We were laughing for each other weird things . I found that tina was naughty . I realised how her family love her so much . I guessed that she was happy soul and i prayed for that .

I heard my mobile ringing in my purse. I took out my mobile and it was navya. Signal was so low in that place. So i went out to talk with her. Tina was sitting alone and i excused myself for five minutes.

Navya : i hope that i didnt disturb you guys . ( she thought manik and i was together)

Nandhini : no navya.. We had broken up ( i had a tears in my eyes)

Navya : what ? Is he still angry ?

Nandhini : yes navya..he is hurt more than angry.

Navya : where are you now?

Nandhini : I'm in the college. I wanted to be alone .

Navya : okay .. Then call me later.. I really worried about you.

Nandhini : Dont worry navya.. I will call you later.

Navya: Bye..

I cut her call and checked whether manik called me. But i didnt as i expected . He is still angry on me . Out of the blue , i heard a bullet sound. I was confused and it came from the garden where tina was there. I quickly ran to that place . I stumbled by the stone and fell down.

I could see what was going on . Tina was lying unconscious with the bullet mark in her forehead. The blood was flowing from her forehead . A old man stood up in front of her with the gun in his hand . I couldn't make a sound. Thw words were stucked in my throat . I found myself crying on the ground .

Then he shot the second bullet on her and i tried to get up ..but my ankle was twisted . Then i tried to see the man face . I was shocked . I couldnt beleive my eyes. In the next second , i realized the iron rod hit on my head.

He hit me continuosly before i could turn to see him . Blood was flowing from my back head and i didnt shout . He hit me one last time which made me unconscious.

Present time:

Manik and arnav shocked by the nandhini confession . Kushi was crying beside him.

Arnav : i wont forgive shyam . He is going to die by me . ( kushi held him and arnav was angry.

Kushi : please calm down arnav ji..please..

Manik : who hit my nandhini ? ( he was confused)

Doctor to nandhini : you didnt say who was that man killed tina?? ( nandhini struggled)

Nandhini : he is ...he is ..manik dad (ashish malhotra)

Manik was shocked . He couldnt believe what she said . He hate his dad after maya existence. But why did he kill tina ? How he connected to her ?

Nandhini : he wasn't there to kill tina.. ( doctor looked at the manik and arnav)

Doctor : then for what?

Nandhini : he was there to kill me.. ( manik was shocked and stumbled on the floor) he thought that she was me .. The nandhini .. She was killed behalf of me !

Manik held his head by his head and he was so angry . His eyes turned red because of the angry. He got up quickly and went to confront his dad .

(To be continued)

Stay tuned . If you like it, give the inline comments and do voting!!