Chapter 49

Last Words and Old Commanders

*Warning: Sexual Acts*

(Y/n) knocks on the wooden door. A tired voice calls out 'come in' in response. She opens the door and shuts it behind her. She smiles at the black-haired man sitting at his paper-covered desk. For someone who was super into cleaning, he had the most disorganized desk.

Levi sat in his chair. His eyes had bags underneath and his hair was matted with sweat. He was stressed. He smiles slightly when he sees her walk into his office. She was, to him, the best part of his day. Seeing her in the late-night made his energy recharge. He didn't need sleep. He needed his daily dose of her. 

She merely strolls up to his chair, stepping around the paper piles scattered on the floor. She holds her arms behind her back to seem innocent, but he knew she had something planned by the glint in her (e/c) eyes. He loves those (e/c) eyes.

They always told the truth. Always reflected what she was truly feeling. So when he did gaze at them, he could see all the love and kindness she holds for him. He hoped that she could see the same in his eyes.

Levi turns his chair to face her. He cocks his head upwards to look at her smiling face. She wore an oversized t-shirt that made it seem as if she had no shorts underneath. She brings her arms forward, firmly placing them on his shoulders. He raises his eyebrow at her.

"I can't wait to start our meeting," she raises one leg and kneels it beside him. She then places her other leg on the other side of him. She straddles him making sure to slightly grind into him, "Tonight's special topic will be sex."

He delicately holds her waist and pulls her closer to him, "Seems interesting."

"Oh, trust me, it's more than interesting" she whispers into his ear, shivers run down his spine in delight. His hands grip onto her waist harder as she leaves a trail of kisses on his neck. Her hands slide down to his white button-up shirt.

One by one, the buttons are undone revealing his toned chest and abs. She runs her fingers down. Her nails leaving a ghost feeling on his pale skin. Her hand slips through his pants and she plants a deep kiss on his lips, muffling his moan.

"(Y/n)" he moans her name lowly when she wraps her hand around him.

"Shh" her lips part and her hand gets to work, "You're mine."

A moan escapes his lips as he leans into her. He rests his head on her shoulder, softly sucking on her (s/t) neck. She sighs in euphoria at the feeling of him, but something makes her stop. The image of Ymir pops into her mind and she takes her hands out of his pants in shock.

Levi's eyebrows furrow in confusion at her sudden stop. He leans back to look at her face. Her eyes were vacant. The white of her eyes become red as tears slip out of her eyes. He cups her face in worry, "(Y/n)?"

She didn't respond to him. She couldn't because she couldn't see him or hear him. Instead, she saw the top of a wall where three people were sitting around a fire. Her eyes widen. It was Reiner, Bertholdt, and Ymir sitting peacefully. 

"Ymir?" (Y/n) mumbles and the three of them turn their head to look at her.

"(Y/n)?" they all say in unison while getting up from the ground. Reiner takes a step forward, "What are you doing here?"

"I'm not...I was with Levi..." she replies and turns her head around to look over the broken houses. She was standing at the top of the wall of Shiganshina. Her hands shake as she brings it up to cover her mouth, "What the fuck am I doing here?"

Her breathing becomes rapid and she bends over when she feels fatigue. She tries to breathe deeply, but with every inhale a sharp pain erupts in her chest. Reiner runs to her and places a hand on her back, "(Y/n), calm down, you are having a panic attack."