60

The white jade hot spring, in Qu Qing Ju's eyes, was just a small swimming pool. She happily did a few strokes of butterfly, and then backstroke. She swam from one side to another before she stopped to lean forward on one side and looked at He Heng who was sitting near the edge, drinking tea: "It's such a pity that wang ye's wounds haven't healed yet. Otherwise, we could be soaking together." She saw the other's eyes glance in her direction. Her feet pushed off and she swam away.

Seeing Qu Qing Ju treat the hot spring as her personal swimming pool, He Heng smiled helplessly. Even though the other's actions were a bit annoying, her posture was very beautiful. His gaze fell upon the body in the pool. She was wearing a red body-length dress embroidered with a scale pattern. It spread out in the water, making her look like a mermaid. There was a beautiful dash of red in the pool, and then she purposefully struck a seductive pose.

When he saw Qu Qing Ju throw her head back, revealing the clean and white neck, He Heng gulped a large mouthful of tea to cool the heat inside.

It wasn't good to soak for too long in the hot springs. Qu Qing Ju climbed on the jade stairs beside the hot spring to leave the pool. After using a large cotton cloth to towel herself down, she took off the now-transparent scale dress right in front of He Heng. She tied a large loose robe around her body, walked towards He Heng and bent down to pick up his teacup. She smiled as she commented: "Wang ye, drinking too much tea can cause your wound to scar."

He Heng was too busy admiring the picture of the beauty in the bath, and had forgotten about his tea. He reached out with his right hand to pull the other into his embrace, the teacup falling to the floor with a tinkling sound, "Since I cannot drink tea, why don't I have a taste of a beauty instead?"

Qu Qing Ju's finger gently swiped across the bandaged wound on He Heng's left arm. She gave a smile full of regret and uncertainty: "But the taiyi said wang ye has to rest."

"The taiyi didn't say that Qing Ju had to rest," He Heng moved as he held the person closer. A certain part that was exceptionally alert coincidentally touched Qu Qing Ju's sensitive part, "Why doesn't Qing Ju exercise some more?"

Qu Qing Ju twisted. Seeing the other inhale, she breathed softly and licked at his neck, "Is wang ye asking qie to help?"

As his right hand caressed that willowy waist, He Heng's voice trembled, "Is Qing Ju willing to help?"

Her arms wrapping around He Heng's neck, the corner of Qu Qing Ju's mouth curled, looking unspeakably enticing. The tip of her tongue swiped across her lips and she asked in a light voice: "Wang ye, why don't you take a guess?"

Their gazes met. In the midst of the white steam obscuring the room, the two curled around each other, igniting the excitement and tension in the room.

More than an hour later, Qu Qing Ju and He Heng came out together. Qu Qing Ju only had a red jade hairpin in her simple hairstyle and wore a wide-sleeved dress as red as the sunset. When contrasted against the black cotton robe of wang ye, it looked extremely picturesque.

He Ming was escorted by the servants to his residence. He coincidentally saw er ge and a red-clad woman walking together. He paused momentarily before lowering his eyes as he quickly walked in front of the two: "Good morning, er ge, er sao."

"Good morning si shu." Qu Qing Ju lowered her head slightly and took a small step back.

"You finally came, wei xiong has been hoping for a long time that you would come," He Heng released Qu Qing Ju's hand. He said with a smile, "Go see your residence first. If there is anything lacking, just order them."