68

Mu Jin held an invitation in her hands as she walked into zhengyuan. She saw Ming He and Yin Liu were guarding at the door and knew that wang ye and wang fei were still in the room and hadn't risen out of bed. She looked at the already blinding sun and then at the servants waiting in the corner, holding the tools for washing and cleaning. She didn't know how many times the water in their copper basins had already been changed.

Yin Liu saw her come and motioned her to be quieter. As she came closer, she saw the flowery invitation in Mu Jin's hand, and asked in a light voice: "Whose fu sent this invitation that you have to personally deliver it?"

Mu Jin looked at the tightly shut door: "It was Rui Wang Fu that sent it. They are inviting wang fei to their futo admire the flowers."

"Didn't they just admire the plum blossoms last winter?" Yin Liu knew that her wang fei didn't have much of a relationship with Rui Wang Fei. Originally, it had been alright when Ning Wang Fei was still here, but now that Ning Wang Fei left to accompany Ning Wang in the Bright Moon Tower in the Jing suburbs, there wasn't even a mediator, "What flower is it this time, peach, or pear?"

"Just stop talking so much," Mu Jing glared at her, turning her head to look at Ming He who had his head down and didn't speak, before she continued to instruct her, "Wang feiwill make her own decision on the matter. You really need to change your impulsive personality."

Yin Liu smiled embarrassedly: "Mu Jin jiejie, don't be angry. I was just muddled for a bit."

Just then, sounds came from inside the room. Mu Jin and Yin Liu's expressions disappeared and they stopped talking. Hearing someone call from within, they indicated for the servants, who were holding the jars and basins, to walk in to serve in the morning ablutions.

After Qu Qing Ju washed and rinsed, she rubbed her sore legs and waist. As she picked a long green dress to wear, she gave a yawn and commented: "It seems that wang ye's wounds have almost healed."

He Heng walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. He laughed deeply and responded: "Qing Ju is disliking the fact that this husband put in too much effort last night."

Qu Qing Ju glared at him. Try to at least care about the unmarried yahuan in the room. Even if he was shameless, she wasn't. She reached out to firmly pinch on his arm, "Wang ye, did your refinement and manners get eaten?"

He Heng buried his face in her neck as he laughed. A while later, he released her as he promised: "Alright, alright, I won't talk anymore. I'm going outside to wait for you to eat the morning meal together." He brushed a kiss at her ear and walked out of the inner room in a good mood.

Qu Qing Ju wiped her ear and sat down in front of the copper mirror. Jin Zhan and Yu Zan finally came out of the corner where they had been silently standing and went to her side to make her hair and apply makeup.

Mu Jin walked up behind her, informing in a small voice: "Wang fei, Rui wang fei has just sent over a message. She has invited you to attend a flower-admiration banquet two days later."

Admiring flowers again? Qu Qing Ju really felt that Qin Bai Lu could change the topic. Last year, it was making her admire plum blossoms while enduring the snow storm. Was she now making her endure a rain storm to admire plum, pear, almond and cherry blossoms?

"Isn't today Rui wang fei's father's birthday? How does she have the time to have people send out invitations?" Qu Qing Ju felt that Qin Bai Lu had too much energy. Wasn't she tired after doing so many things everyday? She herself hadn't thought of putting on any kind of banquet ever.