23

We walk out of the school, but Minho kept walking. Hmm? Isn't Mr.Lee supposed to pick us up? "Uhhh Minho isn't your dad going to pick us up??" I asked walking up to him. "Ahh! I forgot to tell you dad texted me he's caught up with work so we will take the transit bus," he explains continuing to walk. I nod and follow beside him. 

The bus stop was quite crowded with students from our school some were even on the edge of the streets. Whoa that's quite a crowd, but once Minho and I crossed the street its as if they cleared a path for him, is he really that popular??? I feel myself being looked at again, judgement, curiosity, jealousy... I glance at Minho and it was as if he was an idol and me? An eyesore. 

"Ah..thats our bus come on" he walks in, but the bus was already half full. I'm guessing student from the other schools. There were two seats left luckily we were able to grab it. Just a few seconds later a girl boards the bus carrying a poster and textbooks even her backpack looked full. I felt pity for her so I stood up and offered the seat to her. her tired face boosts up to a smile, but once glancing at my seat her smile quickly disappeared. 

"uhh-uhm..I could never take you seat, especially when its beside Minho!" she waves her hands, which are already full, in a panic. I give her a confused look. its just Minho why is she so worried? 

"No its really fine, here have a seat I'll carry your items until you have to get off," I say basically forcing her to sit..her back must hurt. "Jisung you don't need to do that she can stand" Minho says looking bothered. How could he say that with such a straight face??? I look at him with disgust as the bus started to move. We look at each other for a few minutes until he sighs getting up. He takes the stuff owned by the girl from my arms and puts it on his seat. "Fine I'll just stand with you." 

"wait isn't that Minho from the other school??"

"yeah it totally is!"

"he's getting up from his seat and letting a nerds stuff have it instead??"

"omg that girl just think she's something"

"but what about his new boyfriend beside him"

"who know, you know Minho he moves on fast "

"hast it only be a day tho?!"

"that's our Minho new record kyaaaa he's so sexy!"

I start to feel queasy from the whispers and get reminded of the half delighted half torment I had in school today. I'm so confused. Is Minho good? I look at him and it was clear he saw how I felt and snapped his head at the end of the bus. the gossip heads shut their traps pretty quickly and the bus quickly went back to general talk, school, plans, etc...

But I couldn't help it. I still felt a bit overwhelmed what is Minho actually like? Is the real Minho the one that didn't care about the girl just now or the one that's so- wait now that I think of it I don't even know the basic knowledge about him all the time spent together was mostly- omg I'm blushing just by thinking about it.

The bus stops. The girl springs up. "THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SEAT!" she slightly bows and takes her things. "Is this our stop?" I ask him. "No, our stop is the one after the next one, come sit now" I stay silent until it was too unbearable. "earlier-" "You didn't need to give up your seat like that." he says not even turning his head towards me. I bite the inside of my lip. 

"I can't believe you could say that, despite the fact that you dad is a cop." I think what I said cut through the air and Minho as he turns to me with a dumbfounded look. 

"Its not like that Jisung.." he says avoiding eye contact. "Minho...you saw the place I was at before and wasn't it your idea that I should live with you?" I lower my head "and then suddenly you don't even care for a girl struggling?" I sigh. 

Minhos POV

Jisung...the only reason I did that was because when I saw you I felt a sting in my chest the moment I saw you and that I felt I needed to get closer to you. Is what I would've said to him, but I couldn't say it so I just kept silent, what a dick I am.

Jisungs POV

Really Minho you're not even gonna explain yourself?? Some ego you've got. The bus came to our stop and we got off. Not only was the bus ride silent was so was the walk to the house, great. And here I was thinking about how he was gonna follow what I say when we got home. We even have the house to ourselves....GASP. Oh my God Han Jisung what are you thinking?!  This is the second time today...I think did I think intimately of him when we ate together too? 

We got to the front door and Minho punches in the pin code. Walking in the silent empty house I suddenly got an idea. I could use my "do whatever I ask for" ticket for him to explain that way I won't be mad and this will all be cleared up! But that means sacrificing what I really wanna do. No I have to or else it ay get worse for us. 

"Minho I wanna cash in my ticket" he turns giving a confused look. "the one where you have to do what I ask for," I look at him directly in the eye and watch him gulp. 

"W-what is it that you want?" he stutters. 

"Explain yourself for what happened on the bus" I said. the tension built up. "Jisung just forget it was nothing," he exhales. Nothing?! how could he say that- worse refuse what I ask from him! 

"It was obviously nothing let it go!" he yells. I couldn't even get any word out before he storms up the staircase. I hear him marching with heavy foot steps then his door slamming. 

I thought getting him to talk would bring us closer together, but did I just do the complete opposite? 

Damn it Han Jisung.

----------------------------

aye aye I'm back (I'm internally crying from the amount of bug bites I got on my trip) hope this chapter was enough to make up for my absence :] 1072 word count besides this lil author message 

stay safe and wear your masks!!!