113

No one felt surprised by the princess of Jing's proposal. There were even officials who gave dubious smiles that they thought they hid well, as though they knew what the princess of Jing was thinking and were waiting to see a good show.

A princess of a minor country giving a dance of her own initiative in front of this many people. No one would believe that she didn't have any ulterior motives. But right now, the Empress was still present. This method that this princess of Jing took was too straightforward. To try to seduce the Emperor in front of the Empress, was this because she was confident in her beauty, or just that she didn't have any brains?

After He Heng heard the request from the princess of Jing, he didn't immediately agree, but turned to look at Qu Qing Ju. It was as though he was asking her if she was interested in the dances of a different culture.

"Ben gong has heard that the country of Jing's Hu Guo Princess' beauty is the most beautiful in the countries and can dance the world's most beautiful dance. Today, seeing the princess, if we cannot see the princess dance in our palace, it would be such a pity." Qu Qing Ju gave a dignified smile, "Please, Princess, dance."

Dai Rong didn't think that the person who would speak would be the Empress of Da Long and not His Highness the Emperor. She first froze for a beat before standing and bowing, responding: "Great thanks to the Empress, this little woman will display her meager talents." She took off the boots on her feet, and the large robe on her body, revealing a grand attire full of exoticness.

When the men and women present saw her actions, they were slightly shocked. But thinking about the cultural differences between countries, they didn't reveal their reactions blatantly. But inside, they couldn't resist comparing this Hu Guo princess to the dancers. Because in this type of setting, the noblewomen wouldn't lower themselves to display their talents, but would use dancers instead to raise the mood.

Also … the most beautiful dance in the world? A pellet-sized country dares to boast so. It was really ignorant and narrow minded.

Qu Qing Ju looked at the bare arms and flat stomach that Dai Rong showed after she took off her outer robe and smiled slightly as she raised the teacup. Her gaze swept across the Jing country's musicians who had been invited in, and leaned to whisper into He Heng's ear: "This princess of Jing's waist looks so enticing, it's like a willow branch. It makes one want to go and touch." What she said was the truth. This Hu Guo Princess might have skin that was slightly tanned, it didn't comply with the sense of beauty of the men of Da Long but her features were extremely beautiful, and her figure also extremely hot. She was like a very flavorful pepper. Not a necessity, but when one looked, they couldn't stop thinking about wanting to have a taste.

He Heng carelessly looked at the woman who was twisting her waist like an eel. He thought back to how Qu Qing Ju looked when she had been flying dressed in red and laughed lightly in her ear: "Compared to Qing Ju, she's only just so." In his mind, this Hu Guo Princess did have some attractiveness, but it wasn't something that was rare in the world. On the other hand, it was the intangible charm that Qu Qing Ju showed during her dance that moved his heart. A tasteful woman is like old wine. The more one tasted, the more flavor there was to savor. And not like this kind of strong spirit where there was some taste at first taste, but if more was drank, how was it different from the rotgut liquor sold on the streets?

Dai Rong's movements became even more provocative, like a poisonous viper that unconsciously attracted the gaze of many males. When they looked at her moving waist, there were only two words in their mind, "beautiful creature."

As the drums beat faster, the bare feet of Dai Rong spun even faster. The second the drums stopped, she made a pose with her hands together and one of her feet slightly curled, as though a seductive goddess suddenly took away all her magic, and once again became a noble princess.