twenty seven

heyyyooo c:

sorry for the wait i had to finish a stupid essay >~<

-

Narrator's POV

Today was the day for you, after spending a majority of your spring break with Levi, you were to leave for your long awaited trip to your father's house. It had been a while since you had seen him or wrote him, but on your last expedition you saw him in the streets in the crowd of civilians waving with a smile as you trotted on your horse. This was when you and Levi weren't a thing yet, needless to say, when Levi barely spoke to you.

"Levi, are you sure you don't want to come? I'm sure my dad won't mind having you around!" You say with a smile. 

Levi stood in front of you, eyebrows furrowed and arms crossed. You really did want him to meet your dad, you were sure the two would get along just fine, but Levi kept denying your request. It was either he ignored you or simply said "No."

But you begged, you begged, and you begged. For some reason, you really didn't want to stay away from Levi, and Levi didn't want you go away. Though it was only for a day, and you two needed a break. Mikasa and Eren even talked about how inseparable you two were, everyone noticed how you both spent your time together.

"But why?" You whined, dropping your packed bags onto the floor of the mess hall.

Little did you know, Levi wasn't ready to meet your father, he thought he wasn't worthy just yet. In his mind he kept telling himself, "Perhaps another time." but you kept intruding that thought, making him have a mental debate on whether he should go or not. He kept his word though, he wanted to make sure he was ready to meet your father, and today was just a day where Levi knew he wasn't ready at all.

"Tch. Your bags are going to get filthy if you just leave them on the floor." That was when an idea popped into his mind, a great excuse. 

"I'm staying because this place needs a little cleaning up, none of those brats cleaned up." He gestures to your friends whom stood in a crowd to say all their goodbyes.

Sadly, you believed him. Well, it wasn't technically a lie since the headquarters was a little dirty, and you respected Levi's obsession with everything having to be so clean. And so, you nodded and pulled him into a long hug. His arms were warm around your waist, and his breath could be felt against the surface of your neck.

"Aww, [Y/N]! Can I get a hug too?" A whiny Sasha-perhaps more whiny than you were-came up to you, followed by a shy Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Jean and Connie.

They all wanted a hug, and they all did something that pissed their Lance Corporal off.

All of them dared to go in for a group hug.

With you and Levi starting off, Sasha joined in, triggering the rest to bounce at the both of you.

"We're going to miss you, [Y/N]!" Eren exhales, hugging tighter.

"Yeah! Come back quick." Connie adds.

"You damn fucking annoying brats!"

 Well, Levi wasn't so fond of this but you were. You loved the feeling of being loved by everyone, even if one of them annoyed you to the extent where you'd sometimes want to punch in the face (Looking at you, horseface.)

Levi squirmed out of that Goddamn tight embrace from you and all your childish friends and begun to swipe off the invisible dirt that apparently got onto his shirt and cravat with the back of his hand, when obviously there was nothing but air on the two items. He grunted, crossed his arms, and waited for you to return to him. Levi was expecting a long kiss, and of course he didn't openly admit that, he would of showed an emotion to convey that thought but it was only hidden behind his stoic face.