The Curse And Mission Forgotten

NOTE TO THE READERS:

Kindly do not get offended by this book. This is NOT the original Mahabharata. This is just an imagination of the possibility of what could have happened when Kunti asks Panchaali to marry all her sons( Karna is also her son). Sorry for the short update.

Before dying, Priyamvada cursed,

"May you all forget what you are looking for!" and she died on the floor.

Due to the curse, Duryodhan, Dushasan, Shakuni, the spy, and Karna completely forgot about Kunti's eldest son.

-------------------------------------

Krishna smiled again and exclaimed,

"No one can win the destiny Mamashree Shakuni!, "

"What happened, Madhav?" Arjun asked as he saw Madhav smiling for himself

"Someone tried to win the destiny, but in vain," Krishna smiled and turned to all the five Pandavas

"So, ready for the wedding?" He asked as the five sons of Kunti were coming towards him

"King Drupad is not ready for this," Nakul said

"I will talk to him, " Krishna smiled again with divinity flowing all over his face.

"Vaasudev! No father would want his daughter to be shared among five men," Bheem said

"I am okay with this wedding!" a stern voice announced from behind.

Everyone looked at King Drupad approaching them.

"I agree with this wedding just for my daughter's sake, just for the vow she made to Rajamatha Kunti." Drupad and Drishtadhyumna arrived and gave consent to the marriage.

"Father, I have to talk to you and Bratha in person," Panchaali said

--------------------------------------------------

"What?" Drupad asked shocked

"Angraaj Karn is the eldest son of Rajmatha Kunti?"

"Even the Pandavas do not know about him. Only Kunti mata, Govind, and I know the truth. Not even he knows the truth about his birth. I have promised Kunti mata that I would marry all her sons, so,"

"You will marry that Karn too?" Drushtadhyumn questioned irritatedly. Draupadi responded with stillness.

"Does that mean Arjun and Karn are brothers?" Drishtadhyumn asked with bewilderment.

"Yes, brother," Draupadi said

"They are always at loggerheads! They turned out to be siblings! But will he agree to this wedding? You insulted him in front of the whole sabha, calling him a Sutputra," Drupad asked worriedly.

"I don't know what destiny has in store for me," Draupadi bowed down.

"Why are you bowing down, daughter, you do not want to marry him? It is fine!" Drupad encouragingly said

"No Father! I am bowing down because I insulted him," Draupadi said