7 : A bottle of poison, please!

• Suhana •

Suhana

"Suhana?" Varsha aunty mumbled, confused.

Oh.My.God

"Uh----hii?" I muttered and turned to my right and stared at Mr.Narcissist as I tried to warn him.

He probably doesn't know that I know them, I guess.

"I think we came to the wrong table?!" I pierced my eyes on him as my lips twitched.

With doubt and confusion erupting inside me, I looked around and found only four teenagers in the whole cafe.

Are there any possibilities for these teenagers to be my Fake-in-laws?

He lightly chuckled, " Of course not babe! Meet my Mom and Dad" He declared as he pulled my chair.

"This is definitely shocking for me, sit down children!" Varsha aunty who was initially confused, then later pulled up a smile.

"Mom, you wanted to meet her right, happy?"

Yeah, yeah very happy, do come for my funeral!

"Wait Vikram--You both are in love?" She asked confused, as her eyebrows twitched.

Okay is it Mr.Vikram Narcissist or Mr.Narcissist Vikram.

"Obviously mom, She is my lifeline " I jumped from my chair as he slid his hand around my waist.

Is he trying to prove that we are close?

"Isn't it babe?" I turned and saw him staring at me.

Oh my God.
Those Cognac Eyes, they are so mesmeriz---Oh no, Suha concentrate.

"Ye--Yeah" I mumbled.

"That's great, but I didn't know that both my sons had planned to marry a girl from the Sharma Family" She grinned, as the waiter approached us.

"What?!" I heard him whisper as both Varsha aunty and Arnav uncle were enquiring with the waiter.

"Ohh noo, Are you Megha?" Vikram whisper-yelled at me while they were distracted.

"Of course not! Why would I be Megha? But--"

"Ma'am what would you like to have?" The waiter diverted her gaze from them to us.