Author's Note

Author's Note:

Hi guys!

First of all, thank you so much for reading the story and supporting Martin and Diana. They are one of my favourite couples from my books. Feels odd saying it, but yes.

I have started a new book named Warm and Wild, a story of Wild Leo and His Warm love named Sara. So, it is short story and of Werewolf genre. I know, I know that I need to complete this story and you guys are waiting for the next chapter, but trust me, this story doesn't come in the way and will not stop me from updating the love story of Martin and Diana. You will get you dose of #Mariana. So, just my new story a try. I hope you guys will support Leo and Sara. Here a description of the story.

Such a crazy thing this fate is! When there was no more reason for him to live, she came like a wind changing everything in his life for better. She became his reason to live. She became his hope.

She is the one good thing that happened in my life and damn I will give my life for this girl.

He was exiled from own pack. Even the fact that being a son of the Alpha didn't help him. Living life with a dirty reputation of killing his own mother didn't help either. He is sure that his mate is dead as well. Losing everything, he now just exists with no reason and no hope. But life gives you one chance when all hope is lost. She is his chance at life.

A Wild Leo and His Warm Love.

It will be different from the ones you read before. At least I hope it is.

So, please, please go visit my profile for the story or search for the story name Warm and Wild.

Now, coming to Martin and Diana, a few of youhave asked how they look or who is the cast. So, here are the pictures ofMartin and His Diana.

So, that's Martin and Diana. I hope you like them.

Please check out my story Warm and Wild and support Leo and Sara. Tell me what you think.

Love you all!