Chapter 21

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

"I still don't get it, why am i here if I'm not going to do anything?" Arsenal Asked, Red Hood shrugged.

"Maybe, you want to know what's going to happen?" Jason suggested, Roy thought for a moment before Nodding.

"Yeah, And because i don't have anything to do today"

"Also, You can't do anything without Jaybird here" Jason smirked, Roy rolled his eyes."Whatever" Roy replied.

Ladybug walked to Tim since he's Helping Batman Fly the Batwing, They're headed to Narba pad to stop Ra's And Lila once and for all.

Tim Sensed Someone near him, He turned to See Ladybug, He gave her a faint smile before giving her a serious look.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" He asked her, she knew he was worried.

"Don't worry timmy, I'm sure the Plan is in place, And Bruce Said he and Damian have a plan B" She assured him.

He raised a single brow " Did they even mention what Plan B is?" He asked, She Nodded.

"Something about bringing Backup 3" She said, Before adding " Do you know what they meant?" She asked.

He stared at her before Sighing as he ran his Hand through his hair " Um, it's better if you saw it yourself" He said, She nodded and walked away to the Batfam who Came to help her, And the outlaws, except The graysons, Kori Left the hero Work when Mar'i was borned, And dick didn't want to leave his Family in blûhaven Alone.

But the Batfamily Members who Decided to Tag along was Batman,Robin,Red Robin and Blackbat, Cassandra Only Agreed to come because she could see her mother, Lady Shiva, And maybe convince her into helping them restore the miraculous, but that would be impossible, Stephanie Was nowhere to be found, Especially when recently Tim broke up with her, And that's a story i cannot tell ( Cuz I don't have a backstory for it, And This is a Daminette Story XD)

Sara, Roy And Chloe who's Finally Queen Bee after convincing Marinette to let her help since she trusts her again, These three Also tagged along.

Ladybug was chatting with Blackbat before Robin nervously Approached them both, Cassandra smiled.

"I'll talk to you later Ladybug" She said and passed Damian, But not before she whispered to him a ' Good luck' , He rolled his eyes.

"Soooo...." Ladybug nervously Started, He shaked his head making her frown, But stops when he brings he in a soft hug, She had a shocked face, Soon she hugged back.

"Be careful out there, Okay?" He whispers, She laughs lightly before replying.

"No promises Though, But I'll try..." She said before kissing his cheek, His face Heated up quickly as he touched the place she kissed, He smiled Faintly but stopped when Roy and Jason snickered.

Queen bee started to Nudge Ladybug after that, Ladybug Rolled her eyes playfully as Faint pink Covered her face.

"Prepare Guys, We're here" Tim Announced, Sara checked the Glass Window to see that Snowy Mountain that she used to call home, But not anymore.

Ladybug Placed her hand on Sara Snapping her away from dazing.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to" Marinette whispered, Sara's eyes widen but softs.

"No, I'll Do it, That's what my grandfather taught me" She confidently Said, Marinette hugged her before they both heard Batman.

"Let's move"

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

An Assain Came running to Main Room in the Palace while Panting, Ra's and Nyssa glared at him for Entering without Permission.

"There Here" He said, Nyssa Turned to Ra's who walked to the assassin Smiling.

"Perfect" Ra's said Before Slicing off the assassins head, His face turned to a scowl.

"But knock next time" He muttered, He motion some Assassin to Take the body away, They dud then Matt came in with Lila.

"Is it true? Are they here?!" Lila asked, Nyssa scoffes and glares at her own Son.

"Teach your pet to Not talk without your permission" She snapped, Lila looks at the ground as Matt Clutches his fist.

"Yes Mother, She won't disrespect next time" He Forcely say, She nods before answering Lila's question.

"Yes, Now don't let them fool you, or there will be consequences" She Firmly said, Both Lila and Matt Nod together.

"I won't let you down" They both say, Nyssa Rolls her eyes at Lila before Pushed past her, Ra's following Behind her.

Matthew Glances at Lila before holding her hand, Giving it a quick squeeze.

"I promise, It will be just you and i after We take the miraculous, No mother or grandfather, The world will be ours only " He said, She smiled wickedly and Kisses him.

"That's all what we want my Love" She Mumbles, Then they both walk out to Face the Intruders.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

"Is Everybody in place?" Batman Asked through The comms.

"Yes" they all say taking their place in the plan, Sara Stands with Ladybug before hearing Batman.

"Go" he commanded, Ladybug Walks away and leaves Sara behind, Sara gives out a shaky breathe, hoping everything goes through plan.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Hey! Only One chapter left along with Epilogue! I'm sure it will either come out today or tomorrow.

Thank you all for reading this book, I hope to see you guys in my new book That will come out soon enough.

By yours truly....

~Be_Spoiled03