Part 30:- Nandini's Past!!

A big sorry for being late....I had written this long back...bt it took time to type it!!!!

So before beginning...belated happy friendship day guyz!!!!! Friends are the only relation that we choose and make them our family....n m glad for this whatpadd family that I have!!!!

        Coming to the update....I am not satisfied completely....I know I could have written better than this...bt it's ok...I couldn't make all of u wait more for this update....as it is the most important one!!!

"BOOM!!!" Was the sound that marked harshad's victory!!!!

          After listening to his victory sound, harshad calls up manik!!!

Harshad:-" Hello Mr.manik malhotra!!!"

Manik:-" harshad!!! Why the hell have you called???"

Harshad:- I heard you have become fearless!!! You have again become like old manik!!! Strong, independent, confident!!!"

Manik:-" oh ya I forgot!! This is a bad news for you right!!! It must have wounded your heart right??? And you know what I am glad I am the reason for it!!!"

Harshad:- "wouldn't disagree!!! It pricked like hell!! But come on manik, don't you know me??? I have the habit of removing such thorns that prick me from my life!!!"

      Manik was a bit startled at his words:-" What do you mean??"

Harshad:-" wow!! I have can imagine your scared face and man trust me, just imagining is giving me so much relief!!! I wish I was there to see this face of yours!!!"

Manik:-" Just shut the hell up and come straight to the point!!! Why have we called???"

Harshad:-" Nothing much, just to inform you that you have been flying high bcz of the positive energy that has lately entered your life, now could I not play with that postive energy???"

Manik shouts:-" Harshad!!! A scratch on nandini and I will be your death!!"

Harshad:-" come on manik!!! You know me better!!! I don't give physical wounds, I destroy a person mentally!!! Take care manik!!!"

      Saying this he cuts the call!!! Manik was home long back!!!

Abhi getting scared:-" what did Harshad say??? Where is nandini???"

         Manik wasn't listening to anyone!!!

Cabir:-" Bhai, abhi bhai just asked where is nandini??"

Manik:-" shit her phone is not reachable!!"

     Meanwhile raman receives a call and as soon as he attends the call, he becomes vulnerable!!!

Raj:-" raman!!"

Abhi:-" appa!! What happened appa??"

Raman:-" nandu is met with an accident!" He says shocking everyone!!!

     Listening to this abhi takes a step back and ishita she wasn't able to take this she faints!!!

Mukti sees her:-" Amma!!"

      Everyone goes near Ishita, Smita starts checking her, but three souls dint move and inch, they were raman, abhi and manik!! Navya was not home, so Cabir called her and informed her to reach hospital at the earliest!!

Manik:-" We need to go to the hospital abhi!!!"

Abhi:-" History is repeating and again I failed to protect my sister!!!"

Dhruv:-" Bhai we can discuss this later on, first we need to be with Nandini!!"

     Saying this all reach hospital and were enquiring about nandini!!!