𝐓𝐄𝐍

It's been few days since then. The Drago that I met suddenly disappeared and that day is the last time I seen him. It's no longer a secret to hide this so I decided to tell dad and Katsuki about the missing Drago since I got worried if he get kidnapped or whatever will happen to him.

As I explained everything to dad and Katsuki, the atmosphere is very tense. We are sitting in the diner room as dad and Katsuki are sitting the across me. Maddox and Kou who just came back from school just stayed inside my room as I am here with them.

I had his jacket folded on the table along with his crimson scale atop of it. The only thing he left behind before he disappeared.

This is awkward but I can't helped it. I had to say something before bad things happened to him. I clenched my hands on my pants, hiding under the table as I tried my best to stay calm.

"This Drago kid....Did you ask his name?" Katsuki asks. The only answer I can give is saying no. I don't know everything about him, not even a single one. Not his background or his name.

Lowering my head down, I feel guilty for not telling them. "I'm sorry...." I muttered my apology. I take a glance on them but I flinched when I watched dad suddenly hit Katsuki on the head.

Katsuki hissed at the pain and rubbed the place where dad hits him on the head. "Don't make Max apologized like that. After all, Drago is very cautious around humans and that's why Max didn't tell anyone about him." Dad explained for me.

Katsuki sighs. "Yeah, I know that but...." he didn't finish his sentences and just looked at dad who shaking his head. "Stop it, Katsuki. It's not good for bringing the kid to you. You must know that you are living in a mansion and you know the rest of the history, right?" Dad state without looking at Katsuki who is frowning at how right dad is.

After all, Katsuki is one of the Four Mages and he lived in the mansion which is where the nobles live. The history that Dad was talking is actually about how the queen of Drago was kidnapped by a noble long time ago before her marriage with the king of Drago. Everyone knew that story including the Dragos. That's why the dragon kinds are hardly seen around in the land because they are afraid of their children will get kidnap as well since they are easily get targeted by humans.

It was understandable since the nobles were abusing their kind.

Dad clapped his hands to get our attentions. "Let's stop talking about it. Max, can I see the jacket?" I handed over the jacket but since he didn't ask for the scale, I take it before giving the jacket to dad. He unfolded and look at the back of the jacket.

Dad furrowed his eyebrows. "I guess this kid was also one of the victim and the survivor of the explosion." He muttered about something. He rose up from his seat and his hand reached out to me to ruffles my hair. "Don't worry about the Drago kid. I will be sure to find him quickly as I can." I nodded, still feeling down.

Katsuki stand up as well. "Then, I will be going then. Max, take care of Kou for me, alright?" I nodded my head again. "Also sorry for making you feel down." He smiled sadly as he patted my head. "No, it's alright, Katsuki. I know it's big deal but I didn't tell anyone about him. So I will apologized about that." I told him.

With waving hand to say goodbye, Dad guided Katsuki to the door and they went outside. Maybe they are discussing about something important.

I let out a big sigh as I leaned my back against the chair. I furrowed my eyebrows as I started to think about tomorrow so I can put my worries aside. Dad and Katsuki will find him soon so there's no need for me to worry more than that like they told me to.