Pregnant?

Next day
Dylan wasn't going with me to the doctor. His friends are coming today and he said I shouldn't show up in front of them. I wondered this guy has friends. I asked him do I know his friends and he said that I don't know them but they know me. So he told me to go with the driver.

I wore a floral dress, I saw the clock reflection in the mirror I was already late. Dylan didn't want me to be seen by his friends that I'm going out otherwise they will question him and he didn't want that. And then he said if I didn't show up in the first place then he will say that I'm with my parents.

They would come around 11 and I was leaving at 10:30.
I should tell Dylan that I am leaving.

I was standing in front of his room I took a deep breath and knocked on his door but no answer I said, "Dylan" still no answer.

I opened the door nobody was there I was stepping inside the room when I remembered that he told me to not go inside his room and that reminded me about my photographs did he burn them or not.

I stepped back and closed the door. I came downstairs and asked a servant about Dylan and he told me that "he is in the garden".

I went to the garden he was facing the other side, sitting by the pool and there was some smoke.
I said, "Dylan"
He turned and said "you? I thought you left" he seems confused.
"I'm here to say that I'm leaving"
"Okay" I turned back when,
"wait," he said. I turned "I've burned your photograph"
"But?" Said I.
He stands and took his phone out from his pocket and showed me a video,
"I knew you wouldn't believe me," Said him.

Thank god, it was such a relief for me. I looked at his face, he was looking like he has done something award-winning.
I forced myself to smile and said "Thank you so much you're not that bad"
He smiled at me.
"You're right—
He was saying something but I cut him because I didn't want to hear crap "I should leave, I'm gonna be late." I said.
"Sure sure," he said.

I turned around and started walking. I came to the car which was standing on the doorstep. The driver opened the door I was about to sit when I heard "hey!"
I looked around and it was Dylan's friends fuck. Then I said "hey"

There were two men and a woman, we shook the hand. the doctor's plan cancelled. I took them inside and then after Dylan came there, and after some chit, chat woman asked: "you were going somewhere?"
"Yeah I was going to doctor"
"It must be important you shou__"
But before she could finish, one of the men said "pregnant?"
Everyone looked at me.
"No, not a chance, I was just going for the routine check-up".
"And I was just kidding," then they laughed. It was some more chitchat I could see Dylan was looking at me.

And then I came back to my room it was too late to go to the hospital. I was sitting on my bed. I stand and looked my reflection in the mirror, my abdomen and hoped it to be a misconception, whatever was happening in my body nausea, vomiting, delayed periods I hoped they were due to stress.

I put my hand on my abdomen and feel it inside me. No no, I shouldn't think of it all, I don't even know what Dylan wants.

I was eager to know what was happening with me but at the same time, I didn't want Dylan's baby.

Then I sat on the bed and started reading a magazine. Just so that my mind didn't struck in the pregnancy stuff.

After 30 minutes
Dylan entered into my room and said "you" in an angry tone.
I stood my heartbeat raised as I saw him.
"You ruined it," said he.
"What," said I.
"I told you to leave before they come but you didn't listen" he took a step forwards.
"Dylan I was just leaving but they suddenly appeared " I was taking a step backwards.
"Btw who's baby you carrying? what were you doing in your parent's house? were you sleeping with him?"
"With who," I said.
"The one who told you you're pregnant, downstairs? I'll literally kill him?"
I started crying "I don't know what you're talking about". I realised I can't take the step back because I touched the wall.
"I hate lies," he said
"I'm not lying, I don't even know I'm pregnant and, if I'm pregnant then the baby's is yours"

He was silent a minute and he came really close to me and I could see the anger in his eyes and then he grabbed me hair.