Breakfast

Its been a week since the water incident, and Tae and I haven't spoken about it at all. It kinda has just been a thing. That we know happened. But pretend that it didn't.

"Morning Y/N!"

I give Jimin a tired yawn and wave as I sit in front of him at the kitchen bench. The boys have been taking shifts each night to keep watch on monitors and radios for any movement from the other gangs. Tae keeps reassuring me that I shouldn't worry but I know that they are getting ready for a war against multiple gangs.

"Did you sleep well?"

Hobi walks out of the pantry smiling at me.

I jump out of my seat, slightly startled. "Where did you come from?"

He chuckles before picking me up into a massive hug, "From the pantry."

"WoooW, I did not see that."

I hear laughing behind me to find Tae and Jin walking down the stairs. 

"Morning Princess."

"Morning Sweetheart."

I give them a big smile, "Good Morning Lovely people."

Jimin scoffs before whispering, "I didn't get that and I am the loveliest."

I giggle and turn to Jimin, "No you're an angel Chim."

"Huh?? I'm your hope and angel."

I huff, "I can't please anyone, give me food."

They all laugh, and Jin moves behind the counter donning his pink apron.

"What food do you want this morning sweetheart?"

"Food"

"No what food do-"

"Food"

"You're really helpful today aren't you."

I give him my prettiest smile, "I am helpful everyday."

He laughs and shakes his head, turning towards the stove to cook some breakfast. Out of the corner of my eye I watch as Jimin and Hobi pull Tae away into the current office, worried expressions spread across their faces. My breath catches in my throat as I watch their hurried actions close the door and their arguments get muffled by the heavy oak door.

"Hey Jin, Can I go for a skate after breakfast?"

"No."

Yup, somethings up.

A/N:

Hello Beautifuls!

I can't believe it 1K! I could never imagine so many people would be interested in my stories. I love you all! I am very sorry for not updating in a while, but I hope I can keep up with some more 'regular' ones over the next couple of months. (Grade 11 is so stressful T_T)

Thank you for reading my story and try reading some of my other ones please :)

Enjoy <3