19| Natasha in hospital

Started writing on 2nd August 2020.
Completed on 7th August 2020.
Word count : 2486 words

________________________

"Who told this to you?" I asked.

"CEO" He said.

What type of prank is this?
You're gone Ayaan!
I'll kill you!

I walked towards his room in anger, the nameplate CEO was hanging on the door. I barged inside the room but nobody was inside. I turned back to search for him when I collided with Adarsh, his assistant.

"Sir is in the conference room." He said without beating around the bush. That's why I like straight forward people. I stomped all the way without listening to the rest of the talks of his assistant and finaly stormed inside the conference room.

"What type of joke is this, you omelette!" I shouted as soon as I pushed the glass door. And that's when I saw a dozen of people sitting their.

They were in a meeting.

And I disturbed them.

That's what his assistant was trying to say.

I turned back to leave when I heard a voice, "Meeting adjourned." I started on my steps when I heard a stern voice once more, "Divya, stay here."

And me being a fool stayed back without even thinking. (Note the sarcasm)

"Is there something urgent for you to come here." He mocked.

"Hmm. What was that piles thing?" I asked coming near him while he moved back.

"N-nothing." He stammered.

"Really? How come I never knew anything about my problems?" I asked pacing my steps towards him.

"And what was that yeast infection thing? Do you think I don't know what it is and where it infects? You were the one who started this." He accused me raising his index finger.

"Really." I took a step and caged him between the glass table, "I started it? Who sent that prank box to me?"

"You were the one who gifted me cockroaches on that day. I was just making the day more memorable. Thank me that I never gifted you any cockroaches." He pointed as if everything is my fault and freed from my grip.

"Wait a minute." I caged him once more, "Who manipulated me for that cockroach prank. You started all your pranks but I never said anything. You know why?" He nodded in 'no'. "Because I know kindness. But your pranks grew day by day! I couldn't do anything when water moved above my head. That's all your fault. Apologize!" I accused him and he rolled his eyes.

Am I joking here?

I moved close to him and gripping my hands on the table, "You started all it which means you're the root cause of pranks. That was your fault. Apologize or get ready for your punishment." I warned him.

"Punishment! And how will you punish me." He held me by my waist and pulled towards himself leaving just three inches gap between us.

Kiss!

Kiss!

Lose your first kiss!