E I G H T Y - S I X : Letter

He went downstairs, bringing the remaining letter with him. He went back to the kitchen. Draco suddenly remembered the day he dreamt about a girl, telling him to find for y/n. He never told y/n about it because he knew it wasn't important anyway.

As he sat down, prepared himself a tea to start his afternoon. It's already 3 in the afternoon, he wasn't even finish reading her letters.

the fifth letter

Dear Draco,

I think it was sixth year? (I'm not sure) But what I only remember is that my parents were frustrated to see me again escaping away from them, and then they decided to homeschooled me (it was boring than beauxbatons)

I may have earnt an nickname from my parents because the way I behave. Other than that, let's talk about your sixth year... I know it's difficult to talk about. But I know you, Draco. You're not a bad guy. Deep inside, I know a Draco who's a real softie. It's like a cookie, all soft and warm.

One mistake doesn't define you, Draco. You can still change it. If you're ready, I'll be here with you. You can change the world a better place. You and I can change it. You and I can write it, Draco.

Changing the world with you,

Y/N GUILDFORD.