Chapter 22

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Once Ladybug entered the Temple or You could say palace, She's been surrounded by assassins, She didn't want to fight, so she suddenly surrendered, So easily, They took her to their Leader.

They throw her to the ground in front of Ra's and Nyssa before fledding away, Marinette Cussed under her breathe before standing up.

"I could have walked you know!" She yelled to nobody in particular, Then she eyed The two infront of her.

"Welcome Young Guardian, What brings you here?" Ra's asked before Pretending to think, Then he snapped his fingers.

"Oh right, You have something That i want " He grinned, She growled before speaking.

"You Win Ra's, I'll give you my Miraculous and the black cat, But you will Never hurt innocent people ever again, And I'll take the bat and Peacock Miraculous instead. " She Narrowed at him, He and Nyssa Glance at each other before nodding.

"Fine, Now give me your miraculous" He said, He stretched his hand out, Started to hesitate but turns around when Assassins We're holding Sara Captive.

"Marinette! Don't do this!" She yelled, Then Ra's al Ghul Laughed loudly, He motion his assassins to let the girl go.

Then Sara Went to Ladybug, she Hugged her and started to beg.

"Please, Master Fu and grandpa Will be disappointed" Sara cried, Marinette shaked her head and lower it in pain.

"Because Of the miraculous, I lost my aunt,and an aunt lost her niece, I can't let more people get hurt because of it" Marinette snapped.

"Them Having the miraculous will Hurt more people! Your A terrible guardian!" Sara Sobbed, Then Marinette shedded a tear.

"I'm sorry..." She whispers before Taking some steps towards Ra's, But stops at 2 feet.

"You Hand me first" she said, Nyssa was about to disagree But Ra's held his hand up.

"Fine, But any trick, Your Friends and family will be killed"He threatened, she swallows Then nods.

"La peon! Khoufash!" Ra's Calls out ( Khoufash is A Bat in Arabic) ,Then what appears to be a different Mayura Which is Lila, With Matthew as Khoufash.

"What are you doing Grandfather!?" Matthew yelled, Ra's Had a scowl on his face.

"How dare you Yell at me! You do what i tell you! Or you won't Be worthy of taking my place!" Ra's threatened, Matthews eyes widen .

"Sorry Grandfather..." He said, Ra's motion him to give him the miraculous.

"You can't be serious! They're tricking you !" Lila yelled, Then Nyssa Kicked her in the guts .( Go Nyssa! :D)

"Stop that Mother!" Matthew yelled, He grabbed Lila by the waist Surprising his mother.

"What do you think your doing to her?!" She snapped.

"I love her, I won't let you hurt her, Even if it means I'll give up my miraculous!" He yelled, Then Lila clicked, She was furious for what he said, But played like the victim and Pretended to still be in pain.

"You don't have to do that for me.." She placed her hand the left side of his face, He seemed fazed by her, But ended it by grabbing her Brooch.

She detranformed in shock, And he took his off, He handed it to his Mother, Who grinned widely.

"You truly are my son" She Thanked him, Then handed it to Ra's.

"It's your turn Ladybug" Ra's handed her the both miraculouses slowly, she gave them to Sara to hold them.