Welcome readers!

A New Start: The Beginnings of a Beautiful Life! Welcome to Demon School Irumi-chan!

The Netherworld- a realm where all demons live! And the Monarch that rules is- The Demon King! However the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit the seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

————————————————————

This teen is no other than Irumi Suzuki. Why was this young teen there in the first place? Well, poor young Irumi was born to two horrible excuses for adults. They were selfish and their only goal was to have a comfortable, lazy life. Even if it meant forcing their child to shoulder all the consequences. And those consequences have been steep. No matter how much the young girl has tried, has worked, has sacrificed herself. It was never enough for those selfish mortals. And in the end, they sold her. Not to any mortal man, no but to the great devil, Sullivan. One of the three heroes of the Netherworld. Within this new strange and foreign land- how will she adapt and stand up to these new obstacles in her life? Is this all in the turn for the better? As secrets come out, realizations made and connections forged watch as Irumi takes the Netherworld by storm!

WARNINGS: trauma, past abuse, poly-relationship/harem like, mates, language, kinda-age gap

This is a fanfic based on the manga/anime Welcome to Demon School Iruma-kun!

So the show/ manga contents is not owned by me.

There are twists of my own. And I will switch between the show and the manga though as they are not too far off from one another it will be fine. This is a wonderful anime and manga and so I do greatly recommend reading/watching if you hadn't done one or the other! Inspired by hints of Rosario + a vampire, blue exorcist, noblesse, dance in a vampire bund and a few other shows/manga/fanfics

This will have some dramatic scenes and crude language- as come on its a Highschool for demons, and the Netherworld in general. So there will be some cussing, and some thoughts and such. This includes Trauma, PTSD, mentioning of sexual abuse, mentioning of child abuse, and so on. I try to even it out with cute nice fluffiness but I tend to go extreme on the bad- if it's any consultation it makes me feel slightly like a monster for doing this to the precious baby, but as a writer and reader, I'm drawn to really horrible scenarios being tossed at the cinnamon rolls 😭

This is a gender-bent for Iruma so he will be a she- aka Irumi.
In this Opera is going to be non-binary so will be referred in they, them and so on.
Any questions, or just comments feel free to leave the comment or dm me. I will try to have each chapter be an episode/manga chapter or if it's a longer/ packed in episode/manga chapter I will potentially split it into two-three chapters.

Enjoy! Feel free to comment, vote or follow only if you want to! If you do not like this just let me know if it's anything about the structures or wording or even perhaps spelling and I'll look into it! But as a reader you have the freedom to choose to read this or not.
Relationships in this (which tbh is a bit complicated especially since I don't want to spoil much) is Clara x Irumi, Irumi x Asmodeus, Irumi x Sabro, Irumi x Ameri, Irumi x Kalego, and Irumi x Balam, along with Kalego x Balam, I think I'll also show hints of Clara x Sabro, and Clara x Asmodeus. Now before anything further- this particular fanfic isn't going to have anything worse then falling asleep, or a small kiss or hints of something. In this Irumi is scarred and will not be ready for a relationship but that doesn't mean I can't set up the future connections or the soft tender moments. Also Irumi is a bit...interesting in how she is structured so swear I am really not writing minor x adult. If you do want to see smut I'll probably be writing side stories or 'what if' based on this fanfic later on that will carry such idiocy and writing ideas that come forth.

I am only writing this for fun, this series is really helping me out so I'll do my best to keep up with the story and continue to update this! Now on to the first chapter!!——>>>

-will carry scenes from manga so there will be spoilers if you only watch the anime-
-side note, some of the pictures that will be posted are my own fan art or fan art/scenes found on google and Pinterest, If any videos are posted- automatically not mine.