13

"Pasalamat sya maganda sya" bulong ni Dark sabay nguso, at agad na napatingin sa puting na bola na hawak nya ngayon. May mga puting liwanag na parang hibla ng buhok ang lumalabas sa maliit na biyak mula sa puting bolang bato, pero kapag nakalabas na ito ay mabilis din itong mawawala.

Sa halos magdadalawang buwan na pagsubaybay nya sa Captain nya, ay di sya nabibigo na mapamangha nito kung paano nito napa-paki-samahan ang mga taong gaya nina Katalina Dankins at Deon Quinns. Dalawang anak ng dalwang makapangyarihang pamilya sa Dandelion Kingdom.

Dark immediately alert himself when he feels a tremendous mana of someone around him.

"Show yourself" he said, he knows its only one, and from behind of one of the trees a woman show up. Wearing black coat. Dark smile making the woman rolled her eyes as a certain someone flash in her memory.

"Auntie are you the 'old hag' perhaps?" "That BRAT!" Dark startled at the sudden outburst of the woman in front of him. Of course he knew who she was, he just wants to make things a little funny, and she didn't disappoint him.

"TO make things CLEAR. My name isn't 'old hag', my name is Matilda and I'am that 'brat' teacher" Dark makes an O shape in his mouth while nodding.

Matilda just sneered at him but deep inside her she was happy that the brat is doing fine.

"I know you know me young man" Matilda said then glared at Dark as he smirk at the auntie

"Ah! I almost forgot!" Dark said and hand over the orb, Matilda gently grabs the white orb as she suspects her grandchild's life force is slowly disappearing. She looks at the young black headed handsome boy.

"Young boy. Try not to say untruthful words, that will save you from her" Matilda said then walks away from Dark, while Dark was watching the girl to walk away.

"Untruthful words?" he mumbled as he head back to the academy afterall he wants to show himself to his captain to not loose his head.

***

"Tired?" her friend said making Wendy smile palely, she's been working herself up for her up coming birthday. She even send her king father of heart kingdom to pay her visit, but she knows otherwise. She's just hoping...

"I'm fine really" She said making her friend nods. And walking from the hallway she saw a certain guy, who's always leaning to that post waiting for her.

How can I escape him?

"I must say, he's persistent" her friend making her glare. "What? Hahaha he is" her Friend said while laughing.

"Maybe you should think about his proposal" "Rita"

"I think he really likes you" Rita said then smile at Wendy.

"Rita. You know how I feel for him" Wendy said. She likes him, but not in romantic way. And she's engaged to James and honestly she likes James too, only if James will consider her feelings, maybe her miserable life will change.

"And oh! James send you a letter" as soon rita finished her sentence Wendy immediately hold both her shoulder. "He did what!" she hysterically said.

Rita laughs at Wendy's reaction, "Wait" rita said then look for her bag where she puts the letter earlier, at first she was so confused why'd James sent letter just for her bestfriend. She means, she knows that guy, he's been so cold when it comes to Wendy (even if their already engaged to each other for a long time). So she can't stop thinking that maybe someone else make that letter, to make false hope to her poor bestfriend but the insignia on the letter said otherwise.