13

• 13 - DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD •
In action.

| Third Person's POV |

"What is unknown and remains unsolved,
The answer is there, but hidden all along,
You can think and think, but it's like a puzzle,
Atlantis is one - does it even exist?
I seem like a giant shadow of mist,
So answer me now,
Do you dare try now?
Tell me now, what am I?"

The robotic voice echoed in the silence as Nisha stares back to the monitor in front of her. The people around that is watching can't really tell what's running through the transferee's mind because of her blank expression until she spoke out without hesitation. "Mystery." The glass then disappeared saying that her answer were right.

"Woah~ she's smart~!" Juliane commented, her eyes sparkling in amazement. Luana and Aeron nod their head in unison while Kendra give a hum. The others also look amaze at Nisha. Well, the whole students in Class Hydra seems to have looking forward to Nisha's battle.

Go back to the platform, a very strange creature step in with the upper body of a human, the lower front of a horse, and the tail of a fish. It is armed with a weapon that more likely a trident that god Poseidon have but it is smaller and definitely not that powerful like the god have. "Ichtyocentaur.." South mumbled after seeing the familiar creature that she saw in books. In myths, Ichtyocentaur is a centaurine sea-gods that is said to be associated with goddess Aphrodite at her birth and set in the sky as the astronomical constellation Pisces.

Nisha direct her stares at the creature's eyes in front of her as she felt the emotions running through the creature. The sudden feeling of familiarization is there but it quickly changes to unexplainable pity that confused Nisha but behind all that, Nisha didn't let her guards down.

Because of the long pause between the transferee and the creature, the students started to whisper at each other, asking question such as 'what's taking her so long?' 'is there a staring competition happening?' 'why can't she just kill that creature? is she really that weak like Abby says?'.

In the balcony where the Class Hydra are, they are quiet and have their eyes glued to every actions Nisha and the creature do until it started. The noise quickly fades away as Nisha blocked herself from creature's attack causing loud echoes erupted. A large piece of mirror emerged from the ground blocking the water spikes that her opponent made making the creature taken aback. The students, even the professors are shock at the newly information about the transferee's power.

"Mirrors?" Elaine mumbled, confused yet amazed. It's her-- actually their first time to see such a power, a power to manipulate mirrors.

'Daughter of dreams..' Luana can't stop herself to think of Nisha's unique eyes she saw on the ceremony before until now that she is watching Nisha used her new power. 'There's really something on her.'

On the other hand, Westley, South and Naomi can't hide their astonishment when they saw Nisha's power once again as if they didn't get to see it face to face yesterday. "Woah~ Nisha's power is really something." Westley mumbled while her eyes are twinkling. South hum is agreement.

The mirror Nisha used as her shield turns to glittery dust and her eyes quickly fixed to the creature's one who still looks off guard. Nisha take this as her advantage as her eyes glows to shade of blue like her Dad's, the creature's eyes glowing also the same. Nisha walk closer to her opponent. Her eyes flickers back to her normal chocolate ones and the creature quickly lost its consciousness. Nisha goes into a halt few meters away from the creature. She summons a small spike of mirror and like a speed of light, it pierce through the creature's forehead and just like that, her battle is done.