The luckiest fan

Keiji woke up around 7:00am because he felt the bed was empty. He saw Koutarou's jacket laying on the bed and he got curious how it feels in wearing them so he put it on. The bathroom door opened and he saw Koutarou.  They both froze on their spot and Koutarou got outside the bathroom--- he was ready to leave to meet up with his teammates

"Good morning... are you going out for a run?" Keiji asked sleepily.

"Good morning sleepyhead. I'm going to meet my teammates now. See you later." Koutarou said and grabbed his gym bag and stood in front of Keiji.

"My jacket looks good on you." Koutarou said and pet Keiji's hair and took out his phone.

"Nooo. No photos allowed. I just woke up and I still look disoriented." Keiji whined and Koutarou laughed.

"Please Akaashi? I won't post it. I just want to keep it for our memories." Koutarou said and Keiji nodded sleepily.

Keiji did a peace sign. His hair was messy yet it looked adorable. His eyes were closed and he was having a small smile on his face. He sat on the bed wearing his pajama shirt and shorts and Koutarou's Jacket.

"Akaashi, I'm leaving now." Koutarou said and Keiji took off the jacket.

"Awww. Dont be sad. I still have another hoodie here. I really need this jacket since its our uniform." Koutarou said and gave Akaashi his hoodie.

It was a hoodie that had Bokuto's name, Engineering and swimming on it. It was his hoodie from the University's swimming team. He smiled sleepily at Koutarou before he stood up.

"Let me walk you out-"

"Wearing those shorts?" Koutarou asked while looking like a kicked puppy.

"I'm not leaving the room silly. Come on. You'll be late. I'll just tell the others you left early." Akaashi said and Bokuto leaned down to hug Akaashi.

"I am so nervous." Koutarou mumbled.

"Go go go fight fight fight fight Engineer Bokuto. I'll see you later. Listen well to your coach." Keiji said and Koutaarou smiled and nodded.

"I'm off now Doctor Akaashi. I'm leaving now. See ya later." Bokuto said and left.

Akaashi wore the hoodie and made his way to the bathroom. He took a mirror selfie and he posted it on his instagram.

Akaashi_Keiji: Goodluck to this hoodie's owner and I'll see you later🦉❤
|
|
|
Moon_Kei: Way to ruin my day😤🙄
|
YacHitoka: AKFXNANFJXN BUB LOOK AT THIS @Yams_Tadashi
|
Yams_Tadashi: omg yes😔✊
|
Akaashi_Keiji: @Moon_Kei lemme ruin it more then @Kuroo_Tetsurou
|
Moon_Kei: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU VKSJCNACKEJFJDJDN.
|
Akaashi_Keiji: You started it🤪
|
K_Tobiooo: Is that Engineering I see👀👀👀
|
H_Shouyooo: Senpai you don't swim and you're not an engineering  student👀👀👀
|
Asahi: tag tag tag tag tag
|
Yams_Tadashi: pspsps pls mention
|
YacHitoka: We need to get our bkak souls to get fed😔✊
|
Moon_Kei: tf are you guys talking about?
|
K_Tobiooo: ^ kennat rel8 coz u a hrtbrkr.
|
Moon_Kei: opinions invalid until you can type properly👁👄👁
|
Akaashi_Keiji: sT0p fiGhTing yOu tWo AFJSNFJDJFJXJ.
|
Bokuto_Koutarou: 😲😲😲 The hoodie looks good on you Akaashi. See ya later🙂❤
|
H_Shouyooo: THERE WE GO EVERYONE ITS A GOOD DAY TO BE ALIVE
|
YacHitoka: YESSS😭❤
|
Yams_Tadashi: stop being so cute bkak