WHAT THE FUCK

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
CHAPTER 12
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

Both Casey and I look around the room for the cause of the crash. I find myself in too much of these situations recently. I mentally scold myself.

"Is that purple blood?" She asks looking at the spill on the floor. This really was a movie. Except this is the real world. My eyes widen. Only greater demons have purple blood. Or was it black? I'm not sure I didn't really remember anything. Either way demon.

"Casey you need to go" I say. Motioning her to the exit. She's mundane.

"Why It's probably a science experiment" she says waving it off.

"We're in the engineering wing. I need to make a call to get this cleaned go back to your chem lab or whatever"'I say shoving her out of the room.

"I already killed it" someone says. "You wanna come out incarnido. I'm not exactly in a movie or tv show. And I sure as hell don't need that coming true."

I guy comes out. Blond hair. My eyes widen.

"You pulled a whole ass valentine" I say shocked.

He was alive. "I couldn't exactly tell anyone. He felt me die" jace says referring to alec.

"Clary used the angels wish on me. I did die" he says sadly. "I haven't gone back to the institute"

"I heard alec moved down here with the love of his life" he says smirking.

"Why was there a demon in here again?" I ask confused.

"Oh it followed me here" he say leaning on a desk.

My phone buzzes. "I bought a trampoline" the message from alec says. I smile.

"What did Romeo say?" He says.

"He bought a trampoline" I say replying "buy some balls" to alec.

"Listen jace Im glad you're alive but was it necessary to put a mundane in danger?" I ask "why didn't you just come clean?"

"I didn't want people to look at me weirdly. If the clave finds out clary used her wish on me. She's going to get punished" he says

"Whoa whoa whoa isn't she your sis" he cuts me off.

"No" he says "I'm not even a wayland" he sighs.

"I haven't found out where I'm actually from" he says clearly lying but I'll let it slide.

"Well what do you want?" I ask getting straight to the point.

"How did you?" He starts.

"Well you wouldn't of risk coming here" I say interrupting.

"I need you to break me in. Here" he says pointing to a an image.

"Idris?" I ask.

"There technology for cloaking this island is crazy. I only know one person who's just as crazy" he says pleading.

"I'll get you in just give me a few days okay?" I say "is there any way I could communicate with you?"

"Oh I um got this burn phone" he says giving me the number. "Great I'll let you know. now get out of my job" I say.

"Jarvis you know what to do" I say to the AI

"Right away ma'am" the voice responds.

Jace look at me weirdly before leaving. Not leaving a trace. I call the cleaning department about the chemical spill.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

I see the furniture that came with the house outside. I see a truck and people pulling stuff into my home.

"I'm home!" I yell. I look around the house. The furniture placed still has plastic on it.

"Hi honey" Alec says kissing my cheek. "Oh here's your card back." He says.

"Thanks" I say pocketing it. "How much was all this?" I say as a couple guys come in with a couch.

"Oh you know a few grands nothing big" he says avoiding the subject.

"You're lucky I have the money" I say pointing give him a quick peck.

"I was think about us" he says. My eyes widen is he breaking up with me?

He realizes what I'm thinking. "No no not like that" he clarifies.

"Listen our relationship really been growing and I feel like you've meet my family. And I haven't met yours yet" he starts to ramble and trail off.

"You want to meet my family?" I ask "I mean sure you can meet my mom. She's still in New York" I say.

"Maybe we could go. It's been a couple months. I think I'm ready to visit again" he says coming closer to me.

"Oh well great I guess we could fly back for a couple weeks" I say biting into an apple.

"Thankyou sweetheart" he says kissing my lips passionately. A mover drops something that causes a loud noise.

He mutters an apology. Alec still hold onto my waist.

"I'm going to go book tickets" I say going to our room.

I see my bed now wrapped in plastic. I roll my eyes. I sit on the plastic covered bed. Making a crunching noice with every movement.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

"Alec" I yell coming downstairs. He still working on god knows what.

"What?" He says focused on the tv.

I put myself on his lap and grab him face in my hands. "Night night" I say pouting.

"It's almost over" he says groaning. I look at him sternly. I violently shake his shoulders while saying ALEC in a whiny voice.

"Fine Jarvis Can you?" He asks now the newly set up AI in our home.

The tv shuts off. I about to get off him. He carries me like a child upstairs.

I crawl under the fresh covers. Inhaling the detergent scent. I feel a dip in the bed and an arm wrap around me.

"Good night" he says kissing my nose. "Night"

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

Not that interesting but the plot will pick up again bare with me. This book will under go serious editing once completed.