And The Award Goes Too...

Author's Pov

"🎶Yeah, I'm gonna take my horse to the Old Town Road. I'm gonna ride till I can't no more!🎶"

Cheers.

Screams.

Blinding flashes of cameras.

Despite that, Bangtan and Lil Nas X were singing their hearts out.

Yoongi and Jimin were sitting on chairs on the right side of the stage and Jungkook and Hoseok were also on chairs, on the left side of the stage. Namjoon was sitting in the middle of the four.

That left Jin and Taehyung. Lil Nas was in the middle of them and the three were the only ones standing and dancing whilst they sang behind all five of the sitting members.

Suddenly the crowd started howling with laughter.

Taehyung, so engrossed in his performance, didn't notice that his mic had hit Lil Nas in the head and sent his cowboy hat flying across the stage.

Taehyung gasped and bowed down countless times, trying to apologize. Lil Nas just laughed with the crowd and continued to sing with his arm on the black haired boys shoulder.

When the performance finally ended, BTS and Lil Nas X waved goodbye and jogged backstage.

"Sorry, sorry, minhae! I not see where my hand go, mistake, mistake!" Taehyung rambled apologetically. Lil Nas shook his head.

"V, it's alright. I didn't like the hat anyway." The singer chuckled, sending the distraught boy a warm smile.

Namjoon translated and Tae breathed a sigh of relief. He was happy that the older man wasn't upset with him.

"Haha, I can't believe Tae actually knocked his hat across the whole stage!" Jimin blurted out, laughing hysterically. "I know right! I almost forgot the lyrics because it was so funny!" Jungkook joined in, with Hoseok and Namjoon trying not to laugh.

"Yah! Don't make him feel more embarrassed!" Jin scolded. "But hyung, he always makes fun of us when we do something embarrassing!" Jimin whined.

Jin shot Jimin a warning look whist Taehyung smirked smugly behind the elders back.

"You little-" Jimin started.

"BTS, the nominations are about to start and we need to escort you to your seats." A young boy stated, cutting Jimin off and gesturing the group to follow him.

The boys said their goodbyes to Lil Nas and followed the boy to their seats.

They were sitting upfront in the third row. Namjoon sat down first, followed by Jin, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi and then Hoseok in a straight- I mean gay line.

The maknae noticed that Taylor Swift and The Jonas Brothers were sitting right in front of them in the second row.

He excitedly fidgeted in his seat as the first nomination was announced.

Best Male Singer, Best Female Singer, Best Actor, Best Actress, Artist of the year etc were some of them.

BTS knew that this awards was way different then the Kpop awards in their own country.

No one was dancing or goofing around, everyone's eyes were glued to the stage and not a single sound was heard besides the applause.

Everything was perfect. Too perfect.

Then the final nomination came....Best Album.

Jungkook gripped onto Jin and Jimin's hands. The whole group took a deep breath as they anxiously waited for the results.