Chapter 8

CHAEYOUNG

We are in front of a small building, it looks so old, like it hadn't been used since then. The old man had told Seulgi that this is where Jennie used to study, but was kicked out because she had, unfortunately, yelled at an old man, that was her teacher because he was so noisy. It made me laugh, Jennie hates noisy people. Except for the three of us, okay, just two because I am not as noisy as Jisoo and Lisa.

Yelling at your teacher wouldn't make you kicked out, but you could be suspended, I guess? But there's another thing that Jennie did that made the Principal or whoever has the authority to do so to kick Jennie out. Jennie had kicked her classmate, who is annoying the hell out of her. She had done the same with almost everyone, including the Principal.

Jennie lasts for two weeks, which is amazing. Jennie couldn't even stand a day with Jisoo and Lisa being noisy and annoying around her. Oh, I've witnessed it all.

"Are you sure we are on the right place?" Lisa asked. Seulgi nodded, gaze still on the old wreck building.

Why is it wreck anyway?

"Let's go, everyone." Said Seulgi. Lisa pushed Jisoo in front of her and snatched my arm, I thought it would crack and cling on me.

"You're being silly." Jeongyeon pointed at Lisa, but the latter rolled her eyes on the former who laughed. I glanced behind me, seeing Joohyun on the last.

I really think we would get along since we're both silent, Jeongyeon too! I would want to be friends with them. I need some silent people since Jennie wasn't here with me anymore.

Will she even come back?

Silly, of course she would! She's my Wifey, she would come back to me. She will. I trust her that she would, but then, when?

"Stop there, ladies." I stopped on my tracks as Seulgi and, I guess, everyone stopped. It was a lady's voice and I could feel that there's more of them.

Seulgi had turned around and at the same time, there was a gunshot, I watch as Seulgi dodge it easily. "That's rude." She muttered, the playful smirk was gone.

And with that I look behind me. Two ladies, one man. The man was the one who shot Seulgi and luckily, she had dodged it.

"You didn't made them stop, such a pity." The girl with bangs and short hair said, pouting. If her friends didn't attack us, I would have compliment how cute she is, but nah.

I may be a nice girl, like what everyone around me said, but I could be bad sometimes. And sometimes means now.

"Let us introduce ourselves. I'm Hirai Momo." She offered her hands for a handshake, but none of us took it. I would, if they didn't attack us. Now I'm getting mad at them.

She retreats her hands. Momo is cute, but no, they attacked us. "I am Jung Eunha." The one who pouted cutely said, smiling cutely. Oh my god, everything about her screams adorable.

The guy cleared his throat and forced a smile. "Sorry about what I did. I'm Kim Jongin."

Seulgi stood in front of Joohyun, blocking the oldest woman. I almost laugh when Joohyun rolled her eyes and moved on my side.

"Good. You may leave now." I can't see Seulgi's face as her back was turned on us, but I could imagine her sassy look. The three friends looked offended, but Seulgi is not one to pity someone.

"Well, that's rude." Momo shot back, she still has her smile on her lips.  Mocking Seulgi by using her own words.

"Seriously, stop wasting our time. We have more things to do than to talk bullshits with the all of you." Joohyun says, her arms crossed, a bored look on her face. She's not just silent, but mean too!

I can't believe these people made Joohyun talk.

"This is the first time I am agreeing with Joohyun. What are you three even doing here?" I heard Jisoo's voice behind me. I heard Joohyun grunt from my side that made me burst out laughing.

I'm sorry, I can't hold it anymore.

I had all their attention on me as I laughed my insides. I stopped and mumbled a "sorry". Geez.

"Joohyun's right. We don't have time for your bullshits." I could feel Seulgi smirking when the three friends had their fist clenching. I'm actually scared of the guy, because he's huge. Taller than any of us and masculine.

With just one punch, I could be flying to outerspace.

Okay, that's exaggerated.

"You're too much." The guy grumble, about to punch Seulgi when a voice stopped him.

"Woah, easy there, big guy. Calm down everyone." A woman, with bangs also, appeared. She was in a school's uniform, which I don't identify.

I heard someone gasped behind me. None other than Jisoo. I glanced over my shoulder and saw her hands on her mouth, eyes wide open.

"Jisoo, what happened?" I asked. Their attention on the two of us, I can feel it. She cleared her throat and composed herself, shaking her head. "N-nothing." She uttered.

"What are you all doing? And this is now a private building, soon to be demolished, in case the all of you don't know." She informed.

"Then why are you here also?" Eunha asked. Oh my god, she's giving heart eyes to the newcomer!

With that, the newcomer smiled, getting something from her bag. She showed us her id, it says—

"I am Jung Yerin and my father is the owner of this building. This was a school before, may I add."

Before she could continue speaking, someone interrupted her, someone as in Jisoo. "Do you know RJ?" She asked. Who's RJ?

Yerin squinted her eyes and lit up. "Yes, she's a friend. Why? Was she bitching around you?"

RJ? Who is she even?

"Uh, no. Can you, uh, can you tell me her full name?" Jisoo said. Ooookay. This is weird. I mean, why would she need someone's full name if that ain't Jennie?

Maybe RJ could help us from finding her? Ugh, I don't know anymore.

"RJ Lee. Why? Did you two did it and you want to do it ag—"

"W-what? No! I'm just curious, is all."

"Seriously, I don't see anything important with this talk. All of you, out of my father's building." We left the building getting nothing except from stress and frustration. That friends are getting on my nerve.

I sat on my recent seat and saw Jisoo at the back spacing out. Why was she bothered with that RJ Lee's full name?

"We got something that I didn't expect we'll have." Seulgi started, driving the van with the right amount of speed.

We got something? Seulgi probably was so frustrated to the point of imagining things.

"You must be dreaming, then." Nayeon says laughing. I joined her with Lisa, too.

Seulgi glanced at us on the rearview mirror, smirking. That smirk again. "We're going to enroll on Jung Yerin's school. Good job, Kim Jisoo."

Eh?

RJ Lee.

My eyes widened at the realization, that can't be... No effin way.

"RUBY JANE LEE?!" The three of us, Nayeon, Lisa and I gasped in unison.