Chapter 20 (1/7)

Previously on Chapter 19

"Will you guys promise to not fight on whoever I choose?" I asks. I look up briefly to see them nodding their heads. Then I look back down. I feel so nervous right now. I take a deep breath. "So... I've made up my mind... you guys have been waiting for to long... now the decision have to be made..." I said. They start to have a nervous look on their faces. I take another deep breath. I open my lips and said

"I choose...

-Jin's Ending-

Y/N P.O.V

"SeokJin-Oppa..." I said, with a small smile. His eyes lit up hearing my answer. The others looks sad. But they still hold a smile on their faces. Though it looks forced.

They excuse themselves and leave my house. Each giving Jin a pat on the back as a sign of congrats. I smile softly seeing how they all accept it.

Jin walks over to me and gently hold my hands. "Y-you r-really picked me?" He said. I smile and nod my head. He smiles happily and picks me up in his arms and twirl us around. I let out a squeal as I grip onto his shoulders.

"Put me down! You're making me dizzy!!" I said. He place me back on my feet, and keeps his arms on my waist. I place my hand on his shoulders. Then slowly wraps it around his neck.

"I love you, Y/N... so so much..." he said. I smile and lean up, placing a soft kiss on his cheek. "I love you too, Oppa..." I said. He smiles and place a soft kiss on my forehead, letting his lips linger on my skin. I close my eyes and smile softly. He pulls away and leans his forehead against mine. "You won't regret choosing me... I promise you..." he said. I nod my head and leans my head against his chest with my arms around his waist.

2 years later

Jin and I got married about 10 months ago. Now I'm sitting on the chair, as my arms wraps around my tummy... whilst reading a book. I'm 9 months pregnant... my due date can come any time now.

SeokJin is working at the office. He got a job as the CEO of the biggest company in Korea. I'm so proud of him. He's a hard worker... and it's all thanks to his hard work he gets to be where he stands now.

I'm currently reading. Then I feel thirsty. I close the book after placing a bookmark. I move to stand up and head towards the kitchen. I grab a glass of water and pour some water.

I take a sip from the glass. Then suddenly, I feel a liquid flowing down my inner thigh. I look down to see a water substance. My eyes widened when I realize my water just broke. Then a sharp pain shot up in my stomach.

I force myself to walk back to the living room. I sit on the couch as I grab my phone. I dial Jin's number.

Jin's P.O.V

I'm in the middle of a meeting when my phone rings. I take my phone out of my pocket. I look at the caller ID. Then I turn to everyone around me. "I'm sorry... my wife is calling... I'll be quick..." I said, getting up. I walk out of the meeting room and press answer.

"Hello, Jagiya? I'm in a me-" she cuts me off before I can finish my sentence. "Oppa! It's time!" She said. I can her pain through her voice. My eyes widened as I instantly knows what she's talking about. "I'm on my way... I'm sending an ambulance to you... I'll meet you at the hospital... hang in there... okay, Jagi?" I said quickly.

Then I end the call and dial ambulance. I told them to go to my house. Then I enter the meeting room. "I'm sorry everyone... we have to end the meeting here... my wife is giving birth... I'm sorry for the inconvenience..." I said, bowing. Then I turn around and run towards the lift, then to my car. I start the engine and hurriedly drive towards the hospital.

I got there, the same time as they pull my wife out of the hospital. "Jagiya!" I call out. I run towards them and starts going with them as they push her bed to the labor room.

Soon we reach the labor room. They place her on the bed, and I sit next to her. "Here... just hold my hand as tight as you want..." I said, grabbing her hand. I grab a handkerchief out of my pocket and gently rub her forehead.

"Jagiya... push... I know you can..." I said. She keeps pushing as hard as she can. I keep whispering sweet nothing in her ear, trying to ease her pain. I'm not a woman... but I know what kind of pain she's going through.

Soon the room filled with the sound of crying. I let out a happy sigh. I stand up and lean down, placing a soft kiss on her lips and forehead. "You did it, Jagi... you did it... our child is born..." I said.

Y/N P.O.V

I breathe tiredly. The nurse walks over to me with a bundle in her arms. "Your daughter is perfect..." she said. I laugh happily hearing what she said. I open my arms as she place my baby in my arms.

I look down at my baby and smile softly. "Hey... this is your mommy..." I said, softly... running my finger on her forehead. "And I'm your daddy..." Jin said. "What are you going to name her, Oppa?" I asks. "Hm... how about... Kim D/N?" He said. I nod my head "yeah... that's a pretty name, Oppa..." I said, smiling happily. I turn my head back to my baby and smile. She opens her eyes slightly and smiles at me.

Then she yawns cutely and closes her eyes, slowly falling asleep

Then she yawns cutely and closes her eyes, slowly falling asleep. "Awee..." I cooed softly. I kiss her forehead. I look up at Jin and smile. He smiles back at me. "Thank you Jagiya... my life is perfect now... I have you... and our little angel..." he said. Then he leans down and place a soft kiss on my lips. Then he pulls away and softly place a kiss on our daughter's forehead. Her lips quirk up slightly. I smile softly at her. "D/N...

welcome to the world...."

The End