Chapter 34

Hu Yuejing stared at the girl in front of her. She was eighteen or nineteen years old.

She had white skin, red lips, high cheekbones and a small nose. When she laughed, her eyes seemed to be filled with sunlight and her small nose wrinkled slightly. It looks fresh and lovely.

Such a girl was surprisingly similar to Gu Yuan, her roommate 25 years ago.

During their time at the dormitory, she and Gu Yuan were quite close. Others say they are as good as one person. Gu Yuan also told her everything. But only she knew that there was a thorn in her heart and the name of that thorn was jealousy.

Yes, jealousy.

They are all about the same age. Why does the acting teacher notice Gu Yuan first? Why does the Physique teacher always praise Gu Yuan for her good foundation? She was the one who practices hard.

She held hands with Gu Yuan and smiled at her during the day. The two of them always took pictures together, went shopping to buy clothes together, went to class and had meals together. But at night, jealous thorns would occasionally come out and gently scratch her heart.

If it's just like this, it's fine. University is just a few years of work, they will eventually go their separate ways. But during their sophomore year, Hu Yuejing went to participate in the audition for the heroine of "Immortal Love" and was shortlisted. The director seemed to like her very much. Others also said that she was likely to be selected. After coming back to her dorm, she told Gu Yuan of the news and pretended to be generous. She even suggested that Gu Yuan should also try.

In her mind, she was planning to let Gu Yuan failed the audition. If the director were to choose, he will eventually choose herself not Gu Yuan. Gu Yuan will be rejected and defeated by her. This is a battlefield where Hu Yuejing was about to win and she wants to pull Gu Yuan in.

Unexpectedly, when the director audition Gu Yuan, he directly appointed Gu Yuan as the heroine. It can be said that, when the director saw Gu Yuan, there was no one else can enter his eyes.

Just when Hu Yuejing was in shocked, she heard from the director's assistant that he was planning to choose Hu Yuejing but who knew that when he saw Gu Yuan audition, he directly switched the heroine to Gu Yuan.

This was simply digging her heart and she can hear the sound of her heart bleeding and crying.

Hu Yuejing lightly clenched her fist and raised her eyes.

She was no longer the Hu Yuejing who was beaten by Gu Yuan 25 years ago with no self-confidence. She is Hu Yuejing, who is popular all over the country. She is Hu Yuejing who married to a wealthy family. Although she was a bit older, she was well taken care of. Everyone praises her as a goddess of immortality.

Hu Yuejing straightened her waist slightly, her eyes were smiling but with a sense of scrutiny: "Your name is Gu Yuan, isn't it? Are you a sophomore at the Capital Film Academy? "

Gu Yuan smiled: "Yes!"

Hu Yuejing took a breath. The tone of her speech was the same as that of Gu Yuan.

Are there clones in this world? Obviously that Gu Yuan will never wake up in this life. Even if she wakes up, she should be suffering from illness and ageing. How could this happen?

Ning Sanyue smiled and said: " Teacher Hu, is this your junior ?"

Hu Yuejing smiled: "Yes. My junior was 25 years old younger than me. I felt that I am old when I look at the little girl now. How many years has it been."

If it was any other person, they will say: "How can Teacher Hu get old? Teacher Hu was an immortal goddess that is forever 18 years old."

But Ning Sanyue was not that kind of person. He was the so-called straight man. If you are old, then you are old. Ning Sanyue nodded: "Yes, look at the young girl. This is something that we an old people can't compare. This is youth. This is what we want in this TV series. "