⚜Chapter 31⚜

Blood Relations

❇❇❇❇

The heart craves what the mind is too afraid to admit.

❇❇❇❇

Isabelle moaned loudly in Elijah's mouth as she straddled him on their bed.

His hands roamed over her body, careful enough to support her belly at all times while he slowly pushed inside her with whimpers and groans escaping his own lips.

The noirette bit his lower lip harshly as her nails dug into his back in pure ecstasy before he pulled away and trailed his lips down to her chest, nipping lightly on her skin.

Their bodies moved in sync with a greed to always be in entangled in each other. His lips kissed her hungrily as her fingernails dug into the flesh of his back in the sheer pleasure of feeling every bit of him.

She pulled back, moving her hips in exercised motions as he thrusted inside her. She moaned his name pleasurably before her eyes flashed cerulean blue with want and passion before her fangs extended on their own accord.

He grinned at the devilish glint in her eyes as he groaned loudly knowing that no one could hear them anyways.

She bent forward and grazed the tip of her fangs along the skin of his neck before ripping through his veins and letting his euphoric blood flow into her mouth with a satisfactory moan leaving his lips.

His grip tightened on the roots of her hair as he increased his pace due to the added thrill of her feeding on him. He felt so close to his release but he wanted to hold off for her. He was enthralled by her beauty every second of his life and the raw passion in her eyes as he yet again claimed her as his was all the more exciting.

Isabelle sucked on his blood harshly and that did it for them both as their bodies shook in toe-curling passion. Their moans and groans collided into a passionate kiss when she pulled back and joined their lips hungrily.

It was a truly exhilarating encounter before their bodies crumbled against each other like sand as she let out a low breath when he pulled out of her. Her shoulders slumped forward and she rested her forehead against his own as they savored the moment by holding each other with their eyes scrunched shut.

"That was..." Isabelle trailed off with a sigh, the smile of her lips never fading.

"Yeah..." He mumbled back with a light cough before placing his finger under her chin to make her look into his eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked with concern visible in his woodland orbs.

She looked at him lovingly and nodded, "I'm more than okay." She mumbled, locking her arms around his neck.

He grinned in delight and relief before kissing her forehead softly. She closed her eyes in anticipation before she turned her head to look at the headboard of their bed.

"We'll have to get that replaced." She muttered in pity for the broken and splintering structure which was a consequence of their rather frequent love making.

Elijah chuckled and nodded sheepishly. "This is the second one this week." He acknowledged.

Heat rushed up her face but she shrugged looking away which caused him to kiss her cheek lovingly.