FOURTEEN

THIRD PERSON.

"Oh, hey Daniel."

"Is Ashley here?" Daniel asked Jordan as he nodded, inviting the boy inside as he made his way up to Ashley's room, knocking on the door until he heard the girl reply, which was when he opened the door and walked in with a worried look on his face, "Corbyn was seen in Indiana and people are getting suspicious because he was supposed to be at home unwell."

"Hi to you too," she replied as the boy sat down at her desk, "When did they see him?"

"People found out about it last night so I don't know when people actually saw him." Daniel shrugged, his leg bouncing up and down as he fiddled with the paperclips spread out on Ashley's desk.

"Well I'm sure he knew what to do in that moment." Ashley told the boy, placing her phone down on her bed.

"But people saw him with someone." Daniel looked at her as a small smile grew on her face, "What?"

"Was it a girl?"

"I think so."

"It was Kai," she nodded, "His friend or girlfriend, I don't know what they are."

"Ohhh, he told me about her." Daniel nodded, tilting his head, "Are they official?"

"No, but anyway." Ashley said, "He'll be fine, he made a whole plan with me and he knows he can ring me whenever if he needs any advice."

"He planned it out?" The boy asked, furrowing his eyebrows as Ashley nodded, the pair being interrupted by Jordan entering the room.

"So, what's the chatter?" Jordan joked as the pair glared at him, "Are you dating of?"

"Ew," they both said in unison, "No."

"Ok, anyways.." Jordan raised his eyebrows, "What are you talking about?"

"Something personal." Ashley replies, "Now get out it's private."

"Wow ok," he said, giving them both a smile before leaving again.

"As I was saying, yes he planned it out." The girl told Daniel as he nodded, "He's going to do something special for Kai at the end of the trip."

"So he's completely safe with what he's doing?"

"Completely safe, I made sure of it." Ashley nodded.

"Oh thank god," He let out a sigh of relief, "He told me was safe but I wasn't sure because of the other time he left, I felt a little anxious about it."

"I promise you there is nothing to worry about," She smiled as Daniel nodded.

They sat in a small state of silence, Daniel fiddling with the paperclips and folding them into all kinds of different shapes as Ashley fiddled with the rings of her fingers.

"Also, the boys had the idea of going on a trip to find Corbyn," Daniel spoke up as Ashley looked at him, "I don't really agree with it but-"

"Please don't." She interrupted him, "I know Corbyn, he won't try put himself in danger. Plus Kai would definitely not allow him to do anything like that."

"Have you talked to Kai before?"

"Once or twice over Instagram DM, she's the sweetest." Ashley smiled slightly, "She'd get along with everyone but she's from a really small town-"

"Lakeside."

"Yeah, so I think her getting attention from the media all of sudden wouldn't be best."

"Isn't Corbyn putting her at risk for it though?" Daniel asked, folding his arms as he leant back in the chair, "If he gets seen with her and a photo gets taken she's gonna be all over the fandom."

"True," Ashley sighed, "I think Corbyn will try to avoid it though."

"Let's hope so."

–––––

INSTAGRAM

seaveydaniel, jackaverymusic and 41,029 others liked this post

ashleymaebesson: ❤️

view all comments

username: isn't this an old photo?

username: 🥺

username: this is so cute

username: i'm just wondering why corbyn hasn't liked or comment
↳ username: right? it's quite weird ngl-

seaveydaniel: the best siblings
annaseavey: ok
↳ username: IM-

username: hi anna can you tell corbyn i said hi!!

username: corbyns definitely gone missing again, it's so obvious bye
↳ username: don't assume tho-

username: he's so cute

username: THIS IS SIBLING GOALS

a/n

i apologise for the short chapter 💔💔

also hi self promo go and read medicine i'm gonna try get the first chapter out tonight or tomorrow!!