Wanted II

Tommy sat in his office reading the letter that was left on his desk in shock, letting a few tears slip whilst no one was around. He was scared the tell John and his family. You had gone to the gang that Wanted you dead for killing their leader. You were gone and the news was going to break the Shelby families hearts. Tommy placed the letter down, leaning back into his chair, running his fingers threw his hair and let out a shaky breath not knowing if you were dead or alive.  The phone ringing brought Tommy back, taking a deep breath he picked it up and placed it to his ear. 'Mr Shelby, I wanted to let you know her body will be put on your front door for your brother to see his wife dead, like how I saw my dad dead in front of me. Don't ever come near us again and we won't have a problem, she is dead and now its over.' With that the phone went dead, Tommy stood eyes wide, frozen taking sharp breaths as the news broke his heart not only for you but for John too. 

---

The Shelby brothers, Polly and Micheal sat in Polly's kitchen waiting for the news Tommy had to say. Tommy sat at the head on the table, leaning back, his leg bouncing up and down, his eyes tired and his head spinning. Taking a deep breath he sat straight the whole families eyes following his every move. 'Right...' Tommy starts but soon John interrupts 'Ain't we gonna to wait for me y/n ay ?' Tommy let a tear run down his face making the families nerves get the best of them. 'John, I am sorry..y/n is dead.' 

---

Dear John, 

If you are reading this, it means I am dead and I didn't get to say goodbye to you face to face. John I am sorry, I am sorry for leaving you but you will be perfectly fine. I promise you I will always be there for you even if I am in the stars now, remember when you and I sat under the stars in the fields whenever one of us were upset, we would hold hands and look up watching the stars and hoping our family in the stars are watching over us. The day I married you was the best day of my life walking down the aisle in the white dress you said made me look like an angle, seeing you stand with your classic John Shelby grin made my heart beat faster and I knew from the day you saved me from those three ass-holes was the day I fell in love you. Tell our gorgeous daughter how much mummy loves her day and night, take her to the fields and look at the stars and tell her how her mummy is watching over her and will always be there for her. John, there are no words to describe how much much I love you, the way you held me, the way you hugged me the way you kissed me. Everyday I fell in love with you more even when I would have to come and get you from the police. Don't get revenge please, keep our daughter safe, be there for her wedding, her children.  Thank you for everything John, I love you so much and I am sorry my darling. 

Lots and lots of love,

y/n xxx

---

'Your mum would be proud of you Lilly' John looked at his daughter, who was sat at her dressing table in her wedding dress. 'She would of killed your Uncle Arthur for already being drunk' John chuckled walking to sit on the chair next to the dressing table watching his daughter fixing her hair with a soft smile on his face. Lilly was a spitting image of you, had the cheek smile from John and baby blue eyes with tints of green. ' Dad, what would mum think of me now?' Lilly asks looking at her dad. ' She would bloody love every bone in your body, she is still proud of you Lilly, she used to hold you every night until you'd fell asleep and then throw something at anyone who would make a noise so it wouldn't wake you up, once your Uncle Tom said shit and you repeated it she threw a spoon full of your food at him, got all over his suit' John smiled wiping the tear that fell from his daughters eyes. 'Now I am older can you tell me how she died please dad?' 'Your mum died saving our entire family, she put her self in danger to save us all' John said with a sad smile taking his daughters hand and standing up. 'Now lets make your mum even more proud ay.' 

---

'Hey mum and dad, Freya is 17 now, she has your smile dad and our eyes mum blue with a tint of green, she still says they hold Shelby heart, Uncle Tom hates the fact I let Freya date but Uncle Finn says she is a beauty just like her mum and you mum and he is glad she didn't get dad's ugly face. I miss you mum and dad but I know you are watching from the stars with Aunt Poll and Uncle Arthur, I wish you were both here now watching Freya grow up but I know you are happy together, dad always said he was happiest with you and you and him were always going to be together forever, I tell Freya about how her grandparents were always with us in the stars watching over us, protecting us all from the world, Uncle Tom promises me still he will look after me and he was telling Freya about the time mum threw food at him for swearing and me repeating it apparently mum you have a great aim. I miss you both so much, hope your still watching over me, love you both.' Lilly kisses the tip of her fingers and places them on the stones in front of her, leaving with a sad smile and a tear running down her face. 

here lays:                                                      here lays:

Y/n Shelby                                                    John Shelby 

Mother                                                            Father 

Wife                                                                 Husband 

Sister                                                                Brother