I'm sorry, y/n

𝙽𝚘𝚊𝚑'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟:
I'm still trying to know where y/n is. I need to talk to her now! I already called her, the hype house, her parents, Griffin and Josh but they don't know where's she. So it's my las option I think, Bryce. Now I'm calling Bryce.

"Hi Bryce, it's me, Noah" I say.
"Now I can't talk, bye" he says. I know he can talk now, but he's angry with me and he's right for being angry because I didn't trust Josh and y/n and they were telling me always the truth.

So Bryce ended the call and idk why but Addison is calling me.

"Hi, it's Addison Rae" she says by the phone.
"Oh uhm hi Addison, did something happened?".
"No, I heard your call with Chase and I just wanna tell you were y/n is. But promise me you will always believe in her".
"I promise" I say "now can you tell me where is she?".
"Yes, she's in the beach in front of the hype house, just go there, she's alone I think".
"Thank you very VERY much Addi, see ya!".

Now I'm running to the beach. There she is. Sitting down on her towel.

"Y/n!" I shout. She looked behind and she saw me.
"Noah? Why are you here?".
"I just wanna tell you I'm sorry. You were right. I'm sorry for not believing you. I love you y/n Johnson".
"I love you too, but you didn't trust in me, where's the sense of being with someone who doesn't trust you?".
"There's no sense at being with someone like that. But I promise you I'll change. Katlyn was my bestie, I would never imagine that she lied to my all the time! It was stupid to think that, but you were right, and I'm sorry".
"I love you Noah Beck" she says to me smiling.
"I love you too" I say "can you forgive me?".
"Yes, I can" she says and then she kisses me.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗❤️