P O O L D A Y

The kids were dressed in their swimsuits ready for the long pool day ahead of us

        The kids were dressed in their swimsuits ready for the long pool day ahead of us. I was informed by the housekeeper that Faust would be working from home today, she says it happens twice a week. I cut up some watermelon and melon before heading outside with the kids.

They were really excited, I was too. I had to wear my most modest two piece bikini, modest isn't really something I do but for the stake of Faust, I will.

"Mom doesn't really let us go in the pool." Kenzo informs me.

It seems like Deborah doesn't really let them be kids, also where the fuck is that bitch at?

"Why?" I ask.

"Mommy says the sun is bad for our skin, and the water is bad for our hair." Livia says.

Of course Deborah would care about their looks more then their happiness. All rich moms are like that, mine is even like that. I just nodded. The kids started to splash around in the water while I laid out our towels against the chairs, I placed the plate of fruit on top of the table.

I stripped off my shorts and top, leaving me in my bikini. I laid out on the chair, relaxing with a book in my hand. I wanted Kenzo and Livia to play around with each other in till I join them, they need some sibling bounding. The sun was out and bright as hell, I was definitely getting a good tan today.

My phone started buzzing like crazy, I put down my book and grabbed ahold of my phone.

Unknown: 'Miss me, sweetheart.'

Me: 'Jakob.'

Unknown: 'I want you to meet me at sims bar tonight at 7.'

My body felt paralyzed with fear, my fingers held on tightly to my phone as I sat up straight.

Me: 'Your fucking crazy if you think I'll mee-'

Unknown: 'Sweetheart, you seem to forget I own you. You either meet me there or the whole damn world will know about your mommy's little secret."

I gritted my teeth together, the word own makes me feel like I was some type of animal, like I was nothing.

Me: 'What do you want from me?'

Unknown: 'Everything, till you're nothing but a regular whore.'

Me: 'My father wil-'

Unknown: 'Your father what? Your father doesn't give a fuck about you neither does anyone else.'

Unknown: 'Have fun at work, sweetheart and don't be late.'

His line cut off, I slowly lowered my phone and starred at the device where I just heard the devils voice. I was so distracted with my thoughts that I didn't hear Kenzo yelling for me till he nudged me with his arm. I looked over to him, he was pointing at the water. Livia was struggling to surface to the top, her little arms were flinging everywhere.