eleven; overly passionate

Ophelia had calmed down only slightly as Jj held her. She had too many questions, she couldn't even pick one to ask. So, she just sits down. Jj had positioned her between his legs, allowing her to lean back into him, his arms around her. The feeling made her heart beat a bit faster in her chest, but it also seemed to calm her ever-present nerves at the same time. A complete contradiction.

Kiara excuses herself from the group, leaving to get everyone drinks. Ophelia chats with Jj and Pope until she sees someone from the corner of her eye that she didn't expect to see. Her dad. In fact, both of them are there, setting up chairs. At the same time that she spots them, her Dads spot her. Michael grabs onto Reid's arm dragging him over.

"Sweetheart, we didn't expect to see you here," Michael chirps, a smile on his face as he looks to her friends, "Jj, Pope. How are you guys doing?"

Both boys mutter kind responses, but all Ophelia sees is the way Reid is glaring at Jj. So, Ophelia quietly removes his arms from around her, sitting up a bit straighter so she isn't leaning on the blond behind her, "Yeah, it was Kiara's idea, she's just getting drinks."

Michael nods, "I see, well, we just wanted to say hi, enjoy the movie, kids."

Before the two men turn away, Reid eyes his daughter and she knows he isn't happy that she's with her friends, "You come home right after, okay Ophelia?"

"Okay," Ophelia nods, an annoyed expression crossing her face, "Have a nice date!" As soon as they turn away, Ophelia leans back into Jj, sighing as his arms wind around her again, "Sorry."

"It's all good," Jj automatically responds before clearing his throat, "Is this okay? Like, how we're sitting?"

Ophelia doesn't turn to look at the boy, afraid that if she looked at him, she'd be plagued by hot pink cheeks and a tough of embarrassment, "Yeah, um, I-I'm comfortable. Are you?"

"Yeah, yeah, just checking."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Just saw Rafe," Kiara announces as she gets back to their spot, handing out the three cans of pepsi to her friends. The sentence makes Ophelia's nerves rise, "And he said, and I quote, 'Tell your boy that we know what he did.' What's that?"

"Where is he?" Jj asks, and Ophelia doesn't like the grim tone in his voice.

Kiara looks over her shoulder, behind the group, "Over there."

The two boys immediately whip around, and Ophelia does to her best to peek around Jj's body to see Rafe, a smug looking Topper, and Kelce, who raises his hand in a cocky little wave to the blonde girl. She immediately turns around, the memory of him destroying part of her studio a little too fresh in her mind.

"Great. The whole death squad," Pope utters, still looking until Jj grabs his head, making him turn back around.

"Don't stare bro," Jj demands as he looks down at Pope, who is as nervous as ever, "Just warning you, bro, if they corner me, if they corner her again, I'm coming out swinging, okay? Slicin' and dicin'. I'm on edge right now, alright?" Jj picks up his bag, "If that doesn't work, I got this right here."

Ophelia eyes the backpack, Jj's words ringing out in her head, if they corner her again. Then, she clues into the boy's backpack and what he means. She groans, turning to look up at the boy, "You didn't."

"I'm sorry, Jj," Kiara her tone filled with the same disapproval as Ophelia's, "Please tell me that you did not bring a gun here, Jj there are kids!"