Felixs Fiancce Pt.2

*A/N: Ok guys here's my story. So I've been haveing a really bad writers block lately. I know I only siad I was going to take a week off but I chould't think of any thing to wirte. The problom with the class redemptuons series is that I'm running out of ideas for each person to make it unique. So I'll post a class redpetion one-shot here and there on my own time so theres no saying when I will post. I'm redoing my room so I'm going to be pretty busy but for now here's a one-shot I've been working on.*

*I also think someone requested this?*

The air was bitter sweet as it was the first few days of spring. Lila was sitting with the girls talking about all sorts of things. She was lucky that Adrien's Dad had made him homeschooled and no contact info with the rest of his classmates or her lies whould be broken.

"Wohhhh!" Rose dragged as she saw an articale on her phone.

"What is it Rose?" Alya asked.

Th girl turned her phoen around to show the rest of the girls.

"Lundon Model, Felix Graham de Vanily is getting married to up-riseing desighner MDC!" Alix read out.

"How about we go walk aroudn the wedding shop? There's been rmours saying that Adrien is going to purpose to me." Lila lied trying to get the girls attention away from the articale and on to her.

"Shure." the girls adreed and they started to walk that derection.

The chime of the bells rang through, mixeing with the gigle sof groups of girls all around.

"Hi, my name is Camron, how can I help yo today?" A boy named Camron asked. Her had black hair with golden eyes that sparkeled in the light. He gave tem his fake welcomeing smile.

"Hi, my boyfiend going to purpose soon and I thought I whould try on some dresses to get and idea of what I whant." Lila told the man. Batting her eyes to seem that it was more real.

He smiled his fake smile and showed them to a couch.

"Do you have any idea on what you whant?" he asked her.

"Big, poffy, diamonds, lots of dimonds and beading. Sweetharet neckline and lots of sparkle."

"And your buget?"

"Oh it's unlimted. My boyfriend is Adrien Agrest the model."

"Alright just sit down here and I'll bring you some dressed to try on." The girls and Lila then sat on the couch.

They talked her and her but were inturpted by a big ghaph. They looked over to see Amelia Graham de Vanily , Felixs mother, Chloe's mother,  Chloe, and Luka and Kagami.

"What are they doing here?" Alya asked.

They all turned to see a girl stepping out of the dressing room and onto the platform. The dress was a v-neck with netting with diamons and betting on the neck. The dress was white with a sweet-heart neckline. The dress had some ruffles and twist on the bottem with a little bit of train.

"What do you guys think? I desighnd it myself." the girl told the group. They looked closey and saw that it was...Marinette?!

"Oh Mari you look so beauifull!" Camron told her, dresses in hand.

"Thanks Cam." she told him as she took Chloe's hand back into the dressing room after seeing the girls.

"I didn't now she was getting married." Mylene said to break the slience.

Lila growled as she took out her phone.

Queen Lila: I need tickets for the whole class + 2 more for your cousins wedding.

Adri-boo: Why whould I do that?

Queen Lila: You don't whant me to get acumitxed do you?

Adri-boo: Alright...

Queen Lila: Thanks Adri-boo.

She smiled to herslef before teeling the girls.

"I just got us all tickets to Felix's wedding!" the girls squeled as they hugged her. All saying thank you. Camron coughed to get the attention.

"Whould you like to try on your dress now?" he asked.

Lila smled as she got up to follow him
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just before the wedding Lila made her way to the Dupin-Cheng bakery. Sabine and Tom smied at her as they saw her come in.

"Hi, Mr and Mrs. Dupin-Cheng. My boyfrind Adrien gave me and my friends tickets to Felix's wedding. I have 2 extra and wondred if you whloud like to come with us?"

"That's vry sweet Lila but are yor parents ok with this?" Tom aksed as he put a hand on his wife's shouklder.

"Yes acually. They hoped you whloud come for suprvison also."

"Then we'll be there sweetheart." Sabine told her.

Lila plan was in sestion. The Dupin-Chengs had changed over the summer, Tom's hair was grayer and Sabine looked older and had her hair shorter. In order for the plan to work everyone needed to be in descives. When objections came they whould all stand up and lie about her .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They all were seated, the muscic stared meaning that the bride was comeing. They all turned around to see Mari in the same dress from before. Felix was a blushing mess, his best man, Claude, patted his shoulder. Mari came down and held hands with Felix.

They preist then started.

"Today we are gathered to watch the harmonuse joining of these to. If anyone is to object please do so now."

The room ghased as the whloe sixth row staned up.

"Mari dosn't desrve this!"

"She's a bullie."

"She's just in for the money."

"Look what she did to Lila."

"She dose drugs."

A few tears rolled on Marinette's cheeks hering that on her wedding day. Felix rolled his eyes and galred at the group and his cousin. He knew that they he had gotten them all in. Adrien felt gurilt reialing up in his body and he knew he had to do something.

"Look, guys, plase. Lila lied, about everything, Mari's the vitem." he then sta back down, his father giveing him a proud smile.

The group then was escorted out and Mari ad Felxi got married.

*Got lazy at the end*