Chapter Twenty

Rose's POV

I grabbed Elliot's hand and kissed the back of his hand again but this time I left his hand with mine. I for some reason felt scared that something bad was going to happen to him. I squeezed his hand from time to time making him look at me. I placed my head on his shoulder and fell asleep, a couple minutes passed by and I felt something heavy on my head. I smiled knowing that it was him.

"Wake up sleepyheads," Ty said.

I moved back and rubbed my eyes forcing Eli to also get up as well. Once we reached his house I opened the car door and jumped out of the car. Ty wanted all of us to go together and said that he could get his bodyguard to bring the car back home.

At first I was confused as to why he had a bodyguard but I didn't question him. Ty led us inside and it was huge. Was he like the president's son or something? We walked inside and a woman walked towards us while smiling. She said, " Hello, it's a pleasure meeting you two young ladies and the two rooms are ready for the girls."

I looked at Elliot and then at Ty, "Where is Eli going to sleep?" I asked.

"With me," Ty said while grinning. I looked at Eli to find him drinking out of a water bottle. I grabbed Eli's hand that was empty and wrapped it with mine and held it close to me, "I'm staying with Elliot."

Elliot coughed, which made him choke on the water that he was drinking. I rubbed his softly and looked at Lily to find her facepalming. Did I say something wrong? I looked at Ty to find him stifling a laugh. Ah, I forgot that his mother is still here well then. I mean there is no point in backing out now.

"Are you sure? I mean. I think it's best if Elliot stays with me tonight," Ty said uneasy.

"I mean Eli would you be uncomfortable if we slept together, because we did sleep together before so I don't think it'll be a problem for you," I said. Elliot's eyes widened and Tyler's mother gasped in shock. Her eyes widened as she looked at me and Elliot. Lily slapped her forehead and tried not to laugh.

Tyler stared at us in shock and choked out, "W-what El-Eli and y-you sl-slept together?" I nodded, why is he so surprised?

"I- I'm just going to ya. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask," Ty's mother said and with that she left.

"Why are you being so weird. You guys were there when we did," I said. Lily and Ty looked at each other with their eyes wide.

"You did it at the beach?" Ty asked. I looked at Elliot and his face was a bright red. My eyes widened in realization and I slapped my forehead just like Lily did. I'm so stupid.

"I mean we slept during the car ride here that's what I meant," I said. Ty and Lily nodded as if they didn't believe me. I sighed; I'm such a clown. We walked up the stairs and Ty showed us our rooms.

"Well here are your rooms, come with me Elliot," Ty said. Elliot nodded and my eyes widened. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into my room and closed the door and locked it.

"Rose, what are you doing?" Ty asked.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Eli and pushed him on the bed. His eyes widened as he fell on the bed softly.

"Who am I supposed to cuddle with?" Ty asked. I climbed on the bed and threw my leg onto the other side of Eli's waist and sat down on him. Trapping him, I placed my hand on his chest and stared at him.

"Cuddle with Lily. He's mine," I said and I pecked his lips. I pulled back a little and placed both of my arms on either side of his head and asked, "You want to go with Tyler or do you want to stay with me."

He stared into my eyes and whispered, "You." My smile widened and I said, "Ty he said he wants to stay with me."

"After years of our friendship, you choose her over me...I'm joking take care of him, please, make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. I lifted myself up a little and asked, "What did you mean b-" Eli pulled me back down abruptly; I realized that he didn't want me to ask Ty. I decided to drop the topic. I opened my mouth to say something but stopped. I closed my mouth and I stared at Elliot and realized how quiet he was this entire time, he didn't feel like talking.

I got off of him and pulled him up a little so that we could lay down straight. I moved him a little and pushed him down slowly so that his head could hit the pillows. I grabbed the blanket and opened it up and placed it on the both of us. I dimmed the lamp light that was beside me and laid down.

Eli stared at the ceiling above and didn't say a word. I recall Tyler saying to take care of him and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. Which meant that he might harm himself, why else would he want Eli to stay with him. He seemed quite hesitant about him staying with me as well. I opened Eli's arm so that I could place my head on his chest. I threw my legs over his and pushed myself closer to him.

I placed a kiss against his chest and beneath laid his heart and whispered, "I'm here."