23☁️

"what's up rat

"what's up rat." jaemin smiled as he barged into soras room. the girl looked up from the japanese drama  she was watching and gave jaemin a look. "do you know how to knock asshat?" she hissed, rolling her eyes and turning back to her drama.

jaemin chuckled sitting at the desk chair in her room and playing with his key lanyard. "okay what do you want. you're being weirdly friendly to me these days." it had only been like 3 days since their late night talk and jaemin began to be a lot nicer to sora, weirding her out.

"i just wanna make up for being a dick when we first met." he confessed, shrugging his arms. "so i came to ask if you were free today. i volunteer at this children's orphanage and i think the children will like you." sora sat up into a sitting position and turned her phone off.

"i mean i'd have to change, but no i don't have any plans today. i was gonna hang out with jeno but he ended up going to a concert with chenle so." the girl explained, ruffling her hair a little. jaemins eyes widened. "min chisun?"

chenle is like obsessed with her. sora chuckled at jaemins thoughts. she knew the boy missed his old friends, any observant person could tell.

"yeah but anyways i'll go. just get out so i can change." "why? there's nothing to see." jaemin teases with a smirk. sora jumped from her bed and began to slap the boys arm.

"ow ow ow okay i'm sorry i'll leave." he laughed, walking out of the door.

sora rolled her eyes, locking the door just in case and walking to her closet.

short chapter but i wanted to explain a few things that might be helpful in the further future cause i'm nice.

so to start off, the powers, as i've stated before, aren't generational but they can be passed off to someone- human or supernatural.

one thing about having two powers tho- and this is a very important thing to the plot right now- is that usually a supernatural isn't born with two powers. if you have double powers, they are most likely to have been passed on by a person who had those powers before you and it is usually a family member that passes them onto you because of old age or death even, but it is also common a supernatural gives away their powers to a different person to keep safe.

the powers that will be used in this series will be:
mind reading, controlling things with your mind, precognition dreams, visions, healing, shapshifting, transfiguration, fire bending, dream walking, teleportation, time travel, memory manipulation, omniscience, and magic.

-quote -

"things we lose lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." -luna lovegood

so yeah there's that :)