🌹Chapter 15🌹

Liam's POV
Looking over to this clock on the wall I see it's five minutes past five in the morning. Getting up I head downstairs to the gym to do some workouts. Reaching there I hop on the treadmill and start working it.

About an hour later I think,I'm totally sweaty and hungry from the intense exercises. Going to the kitchen I see Kyle already munching on food,grabbing my plate I serve myself some eggs coupled with bacon and an orange juice.Setting it down I see Kyle staring at me weirdly.Frowning I ask him what the matter is but he just shakes his head, shrugging I pay no heed to him.

When done with the food I thank Benjamin the chef for the wonderful food and I go upstairs to take a shower and head over to my mum's house.After thirty minutes I'm done with my shower and I dress in a comfortable casual wear before heading to my car.

On my way to my mum's house I receive a call from the office asking if I'd be in today,answering a no I cut the line and go back to driving.Reaching my mum's place I grab the things I bought for her from the trunk before going inside.Going to the door I see Ken my mum's bodyguard standing there nodding at him I head inside,not seeing her in the sitting room and the lounge,I go to the one place I know she'd always be--the library.

Opening the door to the library I see her hunched over a book Pride and prejudice by Jane Austen her absolute favorite.Seeing as she had not made known my presence I quietly make my way to her before engulfing her in a hug.Realizing that someone is here with her she turns and as she sees its me a huge grin appears on her face.Smiling down at her I move towards the chair opposite her.

"Hey mum how are you today"I ask her still smiling."Fine you could say I have not had any pain recently and during my last check up this doctor said my chances of recovery has increased"she said happily. I knew she was happy about it,hell we all are.Remembering I pass her the bracelet I got her,it was engraved with her initials DH.

"Oh Liam you didn't have to,you being here is enough"she says but I still maintain that she takes it."Mum I got it for you,you can't refuse a gift from your son now can you"I say to her,right before putting it on for her and leading her downstairs so we could have lunch before we head to the park.

Setting her at the dining table I head to the kitchen to assist the maid in preparing mum's favorite food.Grabbing the tomatoes and lettuce I proceed to chop them for the salad,before grabbing some ketchup and setting it at the table while the maid brings in the rest of the food.

Blessing the food we dig in enjoying the exquisite taste of the sumptuous food.In about thirty minutes we are done with lunch and the maids are already clearing the table.I go over to mum's side,helping her to her feet as we head outside to my car.Opening the car door for her she enters before I go to the driver side.

Driving out of the compound we arrive at the park in less than twenty minutes seeing as it is close by.I brought mum here because she totally adores kids, before she retired she worked as a nurse in the children ward at the hospital and this was one of the major factor why she wanted me to get married so I could give her some grandchildren.

Looking at her you could feel the sheer joy radiating from her due to the fact that she was surrounded with kids,leaving me there she moves over to the playground already playing and laughing with a few kids.Moving myself over I plop down on a bench near my mum before putting my concentration onto my phone playing a game.

After about ten minutes of losing more than winning I was more than tired with the game,looking at my mum I see she is attending to a boy who has apparently bruised his knee.She was already surrounded by a few people but one person caught my eye,one familiar person.Miss Kayla.I continued looking over at them and I see mum pass the child with dark hair who had a bruised knee to Kayla and she hugs him before hugging mum supposedly thanking her but that was not what was on my mind.Right now I was wondering who that boy was...Was it her son? Or a friends son? Still dwelling on that fact I see a guy walk up to her before embracing her and surprisingly I just wanted to walk over there and rip him off her....What the hell is wrong with me?!

A/N
So how was it?Nice or not?
Please bear with the typos I'll try to correct them when I can🙈🙈
Please vote🌟
And comment💬
And share📪📰,it would really make me happy
Ciao.Peckie💖✌