Chapter 48: hello Stranger

I'm watching prison break while writing this.

I don't know why I felt the need to say that but yeah.

Sucre can get it.
Ok I'm gonna shut up now enjoy the chapter xo

——————————————————————

Sienna's POV:

"Who is that fine ass man?" Natalia smirks on her third...or tenth drink.

"Um you have a boyfriend." I chuckle taking it away from her and downing it.

"Lime...gimme a lime." I cringe as it burns down my throat.

"Come on get drunk with me." She whines.

"Something is telling me I shouldn't be drinking that much so how about no?" I reply.

"Sienna look how many gorgeous human beings there are here go find yourself a man." She smirks.

"If it will shut you up fine, dance with me." I roll my eyes, though she smirks dragging me to the dance floor.

As soon as I step on it, adrenaline rushes through me and I loosen up and feel the music, swaying my hips and moving my body I realise that I haven't felt this...okay in a long, long time.
Eventually I ware myself out, though Natalia looks as if she could dance for days.
Leaving her, I make my way back to the bar and sit on a stool in attempt to regain my energy.

"Where did you learn how to dance like that Tesoro?" (Darling).
I turn my head to see a man in a tux sipping on a drink.
I chuckle as I notice it's the same man that Natalia called, and I quote 'fine ass man' earlier.

"I have no idea." I chuckle analysing him, he looks all too familiar though I can't picture how.

"You're looking a little too hard amore." He smirks.

"Sorry do I know you from somewhere?"  I ask unable to figure out where I know him from.

"I don't know, Do you,  Sienna?" He places down his drink giving me his full attention.

This motherfucker just said my name.

"How do you know my name?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"We are old friends love." He tells me.

"I don't think you have much friends buddy and I'm not one of them." I scoff.

"You just seemed like such a nice person so I had to come over and talk to you." He shrugs.

"Actually I kill people and scream at children but yeah, I guess I am a nice person." I smile.

Asshole.

"I was going to do this nicely but your mouth is driving me crazy." He groans.

Luckily I have learnt from experience not to trust creepy men from bars.
"Is this the part where you threaten me to leave with you?" I roll my eyes.

"No that would be way to boring." He smirks.

"Then what the hell do you want weirdo?" I groan.

"A dance?" He lifts his hand out for me, though I just shoot him a screw face.

"Um sir, I think the fuck not"." I scoff.