Changbin

You're giggling as Seokjin carries you into the bathroom that still has remnants of steam on the mirror. The room is still warm when you two step in. Seokjin sets you on the counter and you're greeted by his already hard member.

"I haven't even touched you yet." You tease.

"I know, but seeing those toys did something to me." He smirks before stepping closer to you, his hands immediately resting on the hem of your shirt, starting to lift it to expose your stomach area. You confidently sit up straight and lift your arms, allowing him to toss your shirt to the side. Your lingerie is exposed once he finishes taking your shirt off.

You're dressed in a black lace bralette. It's purposefully tight and has two straps resting directly above the curves of your breasts. Seokjin inhales a sharp breath at the sight of your lingerie before he points down at it.

"Do you have a pink one of these?" You bite onto your lower lip and nod your head slowly. "I want to see that one when we get home." You smirk up at him and watch as his fingertips trail along the lace, softly tracing over your nipples. Your nipples become erect from the touch of his fingertips.

You shift on the counter, growing far too excited as you start unbuttoning your jeans while Seokjin continues to tease at your breasts, occasionally cupping and kneading your breasts in his hands. You turn your body slightly, bucking your hips up as you lower your jeans down the curve of your butt. Once your jeans are past your thighs and near your calves, you kick your jeans off of your feet and spread your legs teasingly for Seokjin, revealing the matching v-string thong. The material barely covers your core, mere centimeters away from exposing yourself to Seokjin.

His eyes immediately drift to the v-string, his plump pink lips parting as he shakes his head.

"Fuck... you're practically begging for me to fuck you so hard that you can't walk later on."

"That's the goal, baby." You innocently blink up at him. He steps in between your thighs, allowing his already exposed member to brush against your core through the thin material of your v-string. He moves his hips forward, allowing his cock to coat itself in the wetness starting to form in between your legs. You arch your back and lean up, still a few inches shorter than him while sitting on the bathroom counter. Your lips attach to his, hungrily pressing onto his lips. You move your lips with his and rest your hand on the nape of his neck, fingertips brushing along his skin as the steam from his previous shower making the kiss much more heated than it already is.

Seokjin's plump bottom lip moves in between your lips as he kisses you. His hands attach to your hips, fingers playing with the thin v-string. His fingers find their way underneath the material, allowing his fingers to brush against the skin of your hips. He traces his fingers along the stretch marks that run along your skin. The marks resemble those found on a fierce tiger, something you used to be insecure about, but have grown used to.

"I like these." He says, referring to the stretch marks. "Sometimes the imperfections found on the person you find attractive make that person even more attractive." He smiles onto your lips before pulling away, allowing himself to start undoing your bralette. He tosses it carelessly to the floor before leaning forward, taking your nipple into his mouth, eagerly sucking on the sensitive, erect nub. You inhale a deep breath, leaning your head back as your hand finds its way towards his hairline, combing your fingers through it as you pull his head closer to your chest, making him continue to suck on the area.

His hands drift from your other breast to your waist, tugging on the thin material covering what he's craving. You buck your hips upwards, causing his member to grind against your core once more, the contact driving you crazy. Taking this opportunity, his hands slip the string down your thighs, tossing it in the same direction as he did with your bra.