Aron

"So will Luke be joining us to celebrate Christmas, Y/N?" Lisa teases from across the dining room table as Seokjin places the plates of food on the table. You merely roll your eyes and reach over, using your fork and spoon to gather some food onto your plate.

"Why are you two so caught up on this stupid Luke thing anyways?" you ask before stuffing your face full of Seokjin's signature beef steak. Seokjin glances between the two of you before sitting down in the middle of the two of you with Jimin sitting across from him.

"Because! My baby sister has never been this serious with a guy before!" she states with a wide smile on her face before she realizes what she said. Her smile slowly drops as she gulps. "Except for... um..."

You interrupt her hesitant speaking by pointing your fork in her direction.

"Say his name and I'll have Seokjin starve you for your entire visit here."

"Y/N," Seokjin scolds. "Don't be rude." You lift your eyebrows.

"I'm joking."

"Not too sure about that..." Jimin mumbles under his breath, causing your eyes to dart in his direction. He holds his hands up in defense before going back to silently eating. "What Lisa is trying to say is... what if this Luke guy is different, you know? What if this is the guy you should settle down with."

"If that's the case, then it'll happen when it happens. I'm focused on the present, not the future. I don't even have time to see my nephew, what makes you two think that I'd have the time to settle down with someone?" You state before huffing and stuffing more food in your mouth.

Seokjin merely stares at you, blinking every few seconds with a neutral look on his face. He swallows his food before looking away from you. Jimin continues staring at you, not believing the words coming out of your mouth. Lisa nods her head in understanding.

"That's true..." Lisa drifts off as she uses her fork to push around the little pieces of beef steak on her plate. "Sorry for pushing it then."

"You always put yourself and your needs aside for the company, Y/N. Can you at least just see where this could go?"

"Where's this coming from, Jimin?" you set both your fork and knife down on the table rather roughly, causing the table to shake a little. "You've always helped me with getting rid of one-night stands and you aren't exactly the most monogamous guy out there, Jimin."

"I never said I wasn't monogamous..." he mumbles before continuing to eat. "And I only helped you with those one-night stands because you're my friend, Y/N. Which is why I think you should at least just try getting to know this Luke guy at a level more intimate than just having sex with him."

You look at Seokjin, who's silently eating. He's never been the confrontational type when it comes to things like this. He's also not the most extraverted person out there, and knowing that Luke is actually him isn't helping with his shyness considering that his ears are now red.

"Hey... um... guys?" he suddenly speaks up. "It's Christmas in three days. Don't you think we should be getting along, you know, for the sake of the holiday?"

Lisa suddenly inhales a deep breath and nods her head eagerly.

"Seokjin is right." She locks eyes with you. "Y/N, seeing as I'm the older sibling, I'm going to set a good example right now." You arch an eyebrow.

"Good... example?"

"Yes," she closes her eyes and takes another deep breath before looking into your eyes again. "It was out of line for me to tell you what to do with your romantic life. Just because we have different outlooks on life doesn't mean I should try telling you what to do. I'm sorry." You nod your head before starting to eat once more, ignoring everyone's stares in your direction.