The Knight Vs. The Devils!

From Last Time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

F/n turned around...only for his mouth to form a frown at the people behind him and Iri.

only for his mouth to form a frown at the people behind him and Iri

F/n:*Well, somebody's asking to get beaten down to Hell

F/n:*Well, somebody's asking to get beaten down to Hell.* What do you all want?

Sirzechs:We just wish to talk, F/n.

F/n:About what?

Sirzechs:Things that are important right now.

F/n:If by "important" you mean something you all can handle by yourselves, then consider this talk unnecessary. Don't ever step on my yard again.

F/n was about to go inside his house, but then...

Srizechs:At least hear us out before you go.

F/n held his words in, but took a breath.

F/n:Hold on a moment.

F/n went inside his house, taking Iri inside. Then...

F/n:Iri, you sit with my familiars until I'm done telling this people something important. I won't be long, okay?

Iri:*nods* O-Okay.

F/n then called his familiars over as Iri looked a little scared at them. However, F/n set her in front of them and before Iri knew it...

All of them were affectionately nuzzling her, putting her at ease. While that was happening, F/n then conjured Tekrascion, Legatscion, Yintescion, and Malnoscion and fused them together. After he turned the fused blade invisible and went back inside, seeing the group STILL there.

F/n:*It's okay, F/n. This won't take long.* *walks up to them* So...what did you all want?

Sirzechs:Well first off, I'd like to state that it was good of you to free all those slaves Jacques had used for labor. I never thought that Miss Schnee's family company had that dark of a secret.