twenty nine

please stop being so attractive sir

✩︎

HANA

"Harry? It's Anne, are you awake?"

"Fuck, shit, fuck off," I hear the strained whispers of Harry trying not to wake me up as he stumbles out of bed, hopping into a pair of boxers and rubbing his eyes deeply. He yawns and stretches his arms on his way to the door, which he opens cautiously and quietly, still thinking I'm asleep, which I half am. "Hi," he mumbles tiredly, continuing to yawn.

"I was just wondering if you and Hana wanted to go to breakfast with me and Robin? Also, what were your plans after this? You know; going home, staying here, staying with Robin and me?" I hear her voice higher hopefully, and Harry mutters something I can't quite catch.

"She's asleep right now, she's really tired, so I'll maybe pass on breakfast but thank you for the offer... um, I'll have to talk to Hana but I'll let you know soon," he answers politely, probably feeling rather awkward judging by his voice and the silence that follows for a few moments.

"Is she okay? She's not sick, right?" Anne asks, and I stretch quietly, accidentally causing the mattress to creak, though I suppose it gives Harry a reason to escape from that situation.

"No, not sick, just really... tired, really tired. From the wedding and everything, you know? And we got drunk, so..." he rambles, and I can tell from the first word that he's getting nervous, so I climb out of bed, flinching at the instant soreness and ache that takes over every muscle, especially my legs and between them. I sigh, stretching my legs and pulling on one of Harry's t-shirts and soft fabric shorts before following Harry down the little hallway, resting my cheek against his upper arm with a smile.

"Hi," I greet her kindly, though I feel as if I could freely pass out at any second.

"Hi, I hope you two enjoyed the wedding and the party... I'll let you two discuss your plans and I'll talk to you soon," she waves goodbye and makes her way towards the elevator, both of us returning the gesture before Harry shuts the door quickly, grabbing the back of my thighs and lifting me up supportively.

"You should not be walking right now, Cherry, I'm not having you collapsing or some shit," he shakes his head, laying me back down in bed and rolling onto the other side, resting his head on my chest whilst my hand laces through his curls.

"Would that be my fault?" I tease, thankful he didn't fuck me hard enough to ruin my ability to make fun of him at every chance I got.

"I guess not, but you weren't complaining," he shrugs with an adorable pout that almost makes me forget he spat alcohol in my mouth yesterday. Suddenly, I remember the way my lip had begin to bleed, most likely from my teeth biting it so hard and often, and my eyes snap to the streak of red on the glass, except it's not there. Sensing my confusion, Harry explains, "I woke up early and cleaned up a little." His voice is almost shy and his cheeks rosy, and I notice the sheets made neatly, the floor cleared of messy piles of clothes and, when I manage to reach the bathroom, the blood on my neck from his kisses have been washed off.

"Very nice, thank you, baby," I smile, his arms wrapping around me as he pushes away from the doorframe and kisses my shoulder lightly, silently making sure I'm okay after last night. "Harry, I'm fine," I assure him, spinning to kiss him again softly, his lips pink and gentle against mine.

"Are you sure?" he asks again, concern visible in his tone and bright eyes.

"Yes, I'm okay," I laugh lightly at his worry, "might need a bit of help walking though, and we might not be fucking for at least a week after that."